uch Registered User

It was Ham, cheese and mustard, and when I started typing, auto complete's answer when I typed "I Just" was "I just pissed on me cat"

but I didn't

You just ate a lovely cat!?!?!?!

What was so lovely about it?

Was it charming and considerate until the end?

uch Registered User

Sindri said:
You just ate a lovely cat!?!?!?!

What was so lovely about it?

Was it charming and considerate until the end?

She puuuuuuured till the end

ToddyDoody Registered User

It could only happen with a Russian swimming cat (as they are the only breed i know of that dont mind wet) Otherwise you'd need to really chase them with your pants down to get anywhere near pissing on one.. Or so i figure.. And that'd be a waste of a naked chase.[ATTACH]193095[/ATTACH]

Attachments
swimming-cat2.jpg

uch said:
It was Ham, cheese and mustard, and when I started typing, auto complete's answer when I typed "I Just" was "I just pissed on me cat"

but I didn't

You've typed that in before haven't you ???

Oranage2 Registered User

I just typed "I ate a turkey and salad sandwich" and when I looked at the screen it had ""I just typed "I ate a turkey and salad sandwich""" But when I looked at it again it had """I just typed "I ate a turkey and salad sandwich" and when I looked at the screen it had ""I just typed "I ate a turkey and salad sandwich"""""" So just to make sure I had one last look and to my surprise it now had """" I just typed "I ate a turkey and salad sandwich" and when I looked at the screen it had ""I just typed "I ate a turkey and salad sandwich""" But when I looked at it again it had """I just typed "I ate a turkey and salad sandwich" and when I looked at the screen it had ""I just typed "I ate a turkey and salad sandwich""""""

Totally freaked me out

What? Did you run out of ham?

Oranage2 Registered User

Deki said:
What? Did you run out of ham?

Im on the north Somali Islamic diet - you don't see any fat Somalians.

Did you gobble the fat ones first?

Oranage2 Registered User

Yes

well then, there you are...

Matt Holck Registered User

I heard they were pancake with butter from tigers chasing their tales

I am eating finger sambo's.

I'm eating a rambo

MMmmmmmm, takes like shirtless hunks in a warzone with a bow. Oh the practicality of it all.

Ted_YNWA Registered User

uch said:
She puuuuuuured till the end

you pureed your cat ?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!