GarIT Registered User

What do boardsies thing about pet owners that allow their pets to roam the street? Personally I hate them.

I'm sure most people know about the new law that allows us to use reasonable force on an intruder on your property but do you think should we be allowed use this on animals?

3 people have thanked this post

GarIT said:
What do boardsies thing about pet owners that allow their pets to roam the street? Personally I hate them.

I'm sure most people know about the new law that allows us to use reasonable force on an intruder on your property but do you think should we be allowed use this on animals?

Farmers can.
Lambing season...... dog spotted....... Bang Bang

4 people have thanked this post
PrincessLola Registered User

GarIT said:

What do you mean by reasonable force?

I have a neighbour constantly giving out to me about my Labrador supposedly "chasing his son on his bike"

What a mongo, our Goldie doesn't even have a bike lol !

102 people have thanked this post
drunkmonkey Registered User

GarIT said:

We should just kill all the animals and be done with it. How dare the fuzzy little ****ers invade our world.

GarIT Registered User

mikom said:
Farmers can.
Lambing season...... dog spotted....... Bang Bang

I know that, but if a cat or dog wanders into my front garden to do its business do you not think i should be allowed give it a good kick without the risk of being sued.

PrincessLola said:

a good toe up the hole of a dog that tries to shite on your lawn

its not on.

People down our street let their dog escape. The thing ran out and attacked my son. Needless to say the dog warden was called and the dog was put down that week.

They hate us now. But my son is scarred for life on his leg.

Stupid X dog owners.

8 people have thanked this post

GarIT said:
I know that, but if a cat or dog wanders into my front garden to do its business do you not think i should be allowed give it a good kick without the risk of being sued.

They can't even speak, how the hell do you think they are gonna sue?!!

5 people have thanked this post

GarIT said:

If you could use "reasonable force" against animals, how would my cats be able to take a dump in your garden? I think that it is you who is being unreasonable Sir.

tony1kenobi Registered User

GarIT said:

A dog can't sue you.

PrincessLola said:

I remember when someone's daughter was badly bitten by a loose dog. The reaction from the parent was

"Give me five minutes alone with that b*stard dog".

sgb Registered User

GarIT said:

Find out who owns the cat or dog and go and shít in their garden

18 people have thanked this post
DEFTLEFTHAND Registered User

Bono can graze sheep on St Stephens Green.

gsxr1 said:
its not on.

People down our street let their dog escape. The thing ran out and attacked my son. Needless to say the dog warden was called and the dog was put down that week.

They hate us now. But my son is scarred for life on his leg.

Stupid X dog owners.

Would you not have preferred to carry out the punishment yourself?

I was bitten by dogs twice as a youngster. Neither of them were put down.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!