rcaz Registered User

Yes please! Those threads full of YouTube links are fun and all but a thread per release would be deadly to talk a bit more about the artist or whatever. Great idea.

1 person has thanked this post
bedrock#1 Registered User

Excellent !

Always nice to hear of releases missed/overlooked - perfect way to spend more money I don't have!

romarr Registered User

great idea

eZe^ Registered User

+1

keithkk16 Registered User

Great Idea Lads

Eddie Ere Registered User

+1 on this, great idea

DannyKing Registered User

Good idea, will it be any genre of new releases? Mainly member releases? Either way I support this idea.

Scubadevils Did I dream, you dreamed about me?

DannyKing said:
Good idea, will it be any genre of new releases? Mainly member releases? Either way I support this idea.

I'd like it to be all electronic genres - any new release whether it's a new 12" single, album or digital format... basically new releases, whether from a local bedroom producer or big name internationally renowned mega star!

It would be good to keep to some sort of consistent format in the thread titles - something along the lines of;

Artist / Release Title / Single or Album / Genre / & maybe release date?

And then of course more information in the post itself in terms of youtube link, where to buy etc.

DannyKing Registered User

+ one on the consistent format. Maybe something along the lines of Discogs one? Plus add whatever extra info you know about it? Who played it where, heard in a set, on the radio mix CD etc.

DannyKing said:
+ one on the consistent format. Maybe something along the lines of Discogs one? Plus add whatever extra info you know about it? Who played it where, heard in a set, on the radio mix CD etc.

Yeah agreed, the more info the better - it really could become quite a good resource for new releases in general.

KevIRL Registered User

+1 to this

francois Registered User

+1

Are we there yet?

CiaranMT Registered User

Gwan! It's a great idea!

LoLth Special

+23

I'll pass this one over to the Admins/cmods/mods to discuss

4 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!