Auction in Action Registered User

with the images you'll get enough of the research LOL.sorry just not a fan.

where did I put that sock

1 person has thanked this post
RandolphEsq Banned

Despite my rant; GS is perfect looking with an amazing personality. But she is easily the best looking girl ever to have been bred upon these shores.

Shield Trigger Warning!

LOL @ "yer knicker elastic is twisted luv"

2 people have thanked this post

How is she getting so much hate on those comment ratings.
She doesn't seem dim at all when interviewed, seems very grounded and down to earth.

travelledpengy Registered User

In fairness she has gotten fairly positive comments in other articles regarding her looks and personality!

I think it is just the headline throws people off..

walshb Registered User

I recall recently Georgia criticising Kate Middleton's dress sense. The gall of her; flaunting herself like a prostitute to try and get noticed.

2 people have thanked this post
VagnerLove Registered User

Haha it looks like all of the top comments are from women? Bitches be bitchin'.

Meh....Dave Reed from Neon has ruined her already i see, stupid girl.

amdublin Category Moderator

Richard Dower said:
Meh....Dave Reed from Neon has ruined her already i see, stupid girl.

who is he? What do you mean!

I think she has ruined herself. That upper lip and the area between her upper lip and nose is looking suspiciously trout pout/botoxy

walshb said:
I recall recently Georgia criticising Kate Middleton's dress sense. The gall of her; flaunting herself like a prostitute to try and get noticed.

lol

RandolphEsq Banned

"How about Jedward being an embarrassment? Two MEN in their twenties who act like 4 year olds for a living."

Haha so true!

Stripey Cat Registered User

marbless Registered User

RMbabes22 said:
Hey guys,
I have a presentation in college in a few weeks and we have to do it on an Irish celebrity and how the Irish media has potrays and uncovers them [in the case of Miss Salpa.]

When Brendan O'Connor interviewed Georgia Salpa on RTE a few weeks ago, he treated her like a bimbo. There were jokes about bananas (use of in photo-shoots) and questions about her boobs (natural or enhanced?).

Georgia appeared quite happy to be addressed in this way. Maybe the fact that O'Connor edits the Sunday newspaper magazine in which she so often appears had something to do with it.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!