#46

Dan man said:
Tick tock, can we have some picks please? Running out of time on this.


I am gonna propose something as a solution to our time problem and see if it will work

If everyone PM me list of 7 athletes in order of pick I will then go through them and allocate the athletes in order of your picks so if someone has same name as you on list it comes down to what order you have the athlete in with relation to your turn in picks. This way we can all get all the rounds done and dusted in next few days. I say 7 just in case people pick one of your selections just I know this was done off very short notice.

If anyone has objections to this idea just say (I can be a dodgy character and people might think I will snake some of there athletes )

1 person has thanked this post
Dan man Moderator
#47

ecoli said:
I am gonna propose something as a solution to our time problem and see if it will work

If everyone PM me list of 7 athletes in order of pick I will then go through them and allocate the athletes in order of your picks so if someone has same name as you on list it comes down to what order you have the athlete in with relation to your turn in picks. This way we can all get all the rounds done and dusted in next few days. I say 7 just in case people pick one of your selections just I know this was done off very short notice.

If anyone has objections to this idea just say (I can be a dodgy character and people might think I will snake some of there athletes )


That's a good idea. To make the process clear, once you receive all the PMs from each member, you can put up everyone's 7 choices on screen. That means there will be no issues over whether the process was fair or not and we can see how each athlete was allocated to each player.

1 person has thanked this post
longjump67 Registered User
#48

Looks like we have stalled on the picks here.

BobMac104 Registered User
#49

No I think everyone is sending their picks to e.coli now in one go and he'll sort it out from there.

Dan man Moderator
#50

So ecoli, can you confirm that we are all to send you our 7 picks?

#51

Dan man said:
So ecoli, can you confirm that we are all to send you our 7 picks?


Yes send them away.

So far I have three lists in this order

BobMac104
Getonwithit
rainbow Kirby

Also does someone want to take my list just to prove my order of preference wont change when getting the lists to make it fair?

Dan man Moderator
#52

ecoli said:
Yes send them away.

So far I have three lists in this order

BobMac104
Getonwithit
rainbow Kirby

Also does someone want to take my list just to prove my order of preference wont change when getting the lists to make it fair?


Ok you can send them to me if you like, not that we would ever doubt you haha.

Dan man Moderator
#53

But wait until I send you mine first, I'm not having you suggest I robbed some of your suggestions

longjump67 Registered User
#54

Just sent mine to you Ecoli

Dan man Moderator
#55

I've sent mine also.

#56

Will send tomorrow if thats okay. This tab bar at the wedding won't drink itself :-)

#57

Team Jersey will be selected over the weekend

#58

I'm just out at the moment rounding up the troops. Will send you on my list tomorrow if that's ok?

longjump67 Registered User
#59

Are we any closer to finnishing this league

#60

I PM'd ecoli my list yesterday.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!