hadepsx Registered User
#106

'rustles in the bushes'
what you on about,there's no such thing as stalking

Katgurl Registered User
#107

Ok seriously

where the f*** is teddy?

#108

Text them back saying you welcome their call and that if they send bank account details they could win a holiday.

bonzodog2 Registered User
#109

Depending on your phone, you could maybe give them a customized ringtone of a short mp3 of silence.

1 person has thanked this post
#110

Katgurl said:
Ok seriously

where the f*** is teddy?


Probably dead...


... tired. Being stalked ain't easy

#111

SheFiend said:
It might sound stupid to some, but it really is so frustrating. My sympathy to Teddy.


Teddy is an attention whore, he is probably sitting back lapping this up.

Hey Ted

HazDanz Registered User
#112

I bet she has a little Teddy voodoo doll and is trying to have a romantic night in with it watching you've got mail. I know that's what I would do if I was a creepy committed stalker

treborflynn Registered User
#113

RIGHT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER, THEY CAN BLOCK THE NUMBER. HAD TO DO IT MYSELF CAUSE IM SUCH A SEXY FOCK.........

paddyandy Banned
#114

You can gauge people well by knowing what they find funny .

holystungun9 Registered User
#115

If you don't like it at least say it to my face! Yoohoo! I'm at the window.

1 person has thanked this post
RachaelVO Registered User
#116

Katgurl said:
Ok seriously

where the f*** is teddy?


See, I'm not the only one, he's been desperately quiet, Teddy did she get to ya on Valentines? Did she skin ya and make herself a bunch of skin roses?

C'mon Tedster, let us all know she didn't got totally mental...

God lads, it's the valentines massacre all over again

TeddyTedson Registered User
#117

hondasam said:
Teddy is an attention whore, he is probably sitting back lapping this up.

Hey Ted

Hey
RachaelVO said:
See, I'm not the only one, he's been desperately quiet, Teddy did she get to ya on Valentines? Did she skin ya and make herself a bunch of skin roses?

C'mon Tedster, let us all know she didn't got totally mental...

God lads, it's the valentines massacre all over again

Fortunately for me there's been no contact since...Unfortunately it makes the story kind of boring. I did nearly have a panic attack though at about 1am when I got a text but fortunately it was just from one of the lads drunk on a rant.

To be honest I wouldn't go to the gardai about much unless I really had to.
A last resort would be to change my number.
There seems to be a lot of nut jobs out there.

xzanti Moderator
#118

I had a jealous, crazy ex stalk me for about 6 months after a breakup.. I was 17 at the time and he was a complete pr1ck.. had to get a barring order on him after a while..

Luckily enough my next door neighbour was a Garda and he overheard some of the threats I was being subjected to in my garden from him.. So he stood as a witness for me when I went to report it.

He would do some seriously freaky sh1t to scare me.. including pulling up my Mother's flowers and arranging them like a wreath on the roof of our car.. moving our wheely bin around the back garden while we were sleeping at night, just let us know he'd been..

And of course the mandatory hang up phone calls.. We had to get a caller ID installed..

Oh he'd call to my Friends' houses when he couldn't get to me and tell them a load of lies about me bitching about them behind their backs etc.. just to try and turn them against me but thankfully they knew he was a screwball and didn't fall for it..

Also threatened to kill our dog and cat..

In a way I'm thankful that it happened as I am a much stronger person for it and I know the signs of a possessive, obsessive person early on and in relationships now.. it will never happen to me again.

3 people have thanked this post
TeddyTedson Registered User
#119

HazDanz said:
I bet she has a little Teddy voodoo doll and is trying to have a romantic night in with it watching you've got mail. I know that's what I would do if I was a creepy committed stalker

If I believed in voodoo and all that crap I'd be freaked out now after picking up an injury.

TeddyTedson Registered User
#120

xzanti said:
I had a jealous, crazy ex stalk me for about 6 months after a breakup.. I was 17 at the time and he was a complete pr1ck.. had to get a barring order on him after a while..

Luckily enough my next door neighbour was a Garda and he overheard some of the threats I was being subjected to in my garden from him.. So he stood as a witness for me when I went to report it.

He would do some seriously freaky sh1t to scare me.. including pulling up my Mother's flowers and arranging them like a wreath on the roof of our car.. moving our wheely bin around the back garden while we were sleeping at night, just let us know he'd been..

And of course the mandatory hang up phone calls.. We had to get a caller ID installed..

Oh he'd call to my Friends' houses when he couldn't get to me and tell them a load of lies about me bitching about them behind their backs etc.. just to try and turn them against me but thankfully they knew he was a screwball and didn't fall for it..

Also threatened to kill our dog and cat..

In a way I'm thankful that it happened as I am a much stronger person for it and I know the signs of a possessive, obsessive person early on and in relationships now.. it will never happen to me again.

It seems to more blokes that do it then women.
I remember actually a girl who my sister was friends with being stalked by this bloke, who was badly obsessed by her.
He used to ring her landline and not hang up the phone so when she hung up he would still be on the line for a few mins so if she picked up again he'd try talk to her again. He also gave her little brother who didn't know any better letters to give to her. I'm not sure what happened in the end but I see the guy around the area a bit. He's a junkie.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!