My girlfriend wants me to get a heavy duty genital piercing. I have not had piercings or tattoos before. Would it be difficult to have as a first one ?

no..get two

I would in me b..... well you know what I mean! LOL

God, each to their own, but it wouldn't be for me. And I have tatts & piercings! Good luck with it if you do.

Hellrazer Moderator

Mod note--Op Ive edited your post to remove the vulgarity from it.

Im also watching this thread closely.

2 people have thanked this post

Do sure..

Get a dog leash to go with it too..

'hdz

Hellrazer Moderator

Enough smart comments.If you dont have any help to offer the op then dont comment.

3 people have thanked this post

Please Kill Me said:

God, each to their own, but it wouldn't be for me. And I have tatts & piercings! Good luck with it if you do.

Where do you get them? Was Irvin sensitive areas?

Please Kill Me said:

I mean was it in sensitive areas?

Paddy Bateman said:

Piercings: Stigmata Tau in Swords

Tattoos: Dragon Art, Stigmata Tau, Heretic Tri (I have a few)

No, no sensitive areas, my eyebrow was as brave as I got.LOL

Paddy Bateman said:

Piercings: Stigmata Tau in Swords

Tattoos: Dragon Art, Stigmata Tau, Heretic Tri (I have a few)

No, no sensitive areas, my eyebrow was as brave as I got.LOL

I stated the area but it was taken off. She wants it do she can have more sexual pleasures

Paddy Bateman said:
I stated the area but it was taken off. She wants it do she can have more sexual pleasures

Alot of folk reckon it does feck all..

Like ribbed johnys doesn't really do much for alot of ladys..

If your comfy with it do it for the laugh!
Be a funny show piece when your fluttered.. (fluttered lol)

'hdz

Cavehill Red Registered User

My advice to Master Bateman is that if your partner insists on you augmenting your body for their amusement or pleasure, it's time to get a new partner rather than a potentially painful and mostly irreversible procedure on your genitalia.

9 people have thanked this post

Cavehill Red said:
My advice to Master Bateman is that if your partner insists on you augmenting your body for their amusement or pleasure, it's time to get a new partner rather than a potentially painful and mostly irreversible procedure on your genitalia.

Yes - this. ^^^^^

Princess Peach Registered User

As a girl I recommend you to do it Can't speak for all women though, but for me it makes a difference.

As a person I advise you to do it for you and not a partner. If it something you are interested in go for it though. Lots of guys gets it as their first/only piercing.

Also I'm confused by this "heavy duty" term. You won't start out with a thick piece of jewelry. You will get a standard one and after a certain healing time you can stretch to the next gauge. You won't be getting a massive thick ring at first if that is what you are afraid of!

Star Lord Moderator

I've had a Prince Albert piercing for around 4 years now, and have it currently with a 5mm ring. Getting the piercing done was honestly a split second pinch pain, and you're done.

As far as extra stimulation goes, it makes a tiny difference to you, but *can* make a good difference for anyone on the... For want of a more polite phrase... Receiving end.

I would recommend it tbh.

*obviously won't turn someone from hopeless to hero, and dependant on both anatomys.

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!