KittyeeTrix Registered User

Cianos said:
Have you ever found a euro? That's probably the best salary you'll ever earn. It takes about 5 seconds to pick up and pocket. A euro in 5 seconds. Doing it you're earning €28,800 a week. Noice. Or €1,612,800 a year. Nooooooicce. On a 40 hour week of course. Before tax.

Aye, but your back would be f***ed from all the bending down to pick it up!!!

7 people have thanked this post
whatsamsn Banned

Bad: Even 350 a week is nothing with the cost of living these days.
Good: I guess double the average wage. So 700 upwards.
Excellent: 1,000 upwards.

I'd be happy to work for nothing sex

Rabies Registered User

VagnerLove said:
About three fiddy.

I will give you a pity thanks for that over used unfunny line.

Anyway, enough money is when you can live a comfortable life with out being to extravagant and still save for bad few months.

3 people have thanked this post
gigino Banned

Katgurl said:
In today's climate I think 50k+ is pretty good

50k is pretty good all right. Its about 17k more than the average private sector salary, and 2k more than the average public sector salary, which is 48k. www.cso.ie

1 person has thanked this post
marketty Registered User

The best way to look at this is take home pay after tax per week, saying 100k a year means feck all really, with all the levies and increased taxes etc how much more per week does a 100k a year earner get over someone earning 50k?

Stinicker Banned

gigino said:
50k is pretty good all right. Its about 17k more than the average private sector salary, and 2k more than the average public sector salary, which is 48k. www.cso.ie

It is disgraceful that the public salary is so high, the public sector should be at least 10 to 20% behind the private sector for job security alone.

1 person has thanked this post
CrazyRabbit Registered User

About €20,000 above whatever you currently earn.

2 people have thanked this post

Mr.Success said:
A 40 hour week on minimum wage is around €350. So whats considered Bad, Good and excellent

25 million for a few years doing nothing and walk out over racist remarks in the end.

3 people have thanked this post
Degag Registered User

marketty said:
The best way to look at this is take home pay after tax per week, saying 100k a year means feck all really, with all the levies and increased taxes etc how much more per week does a 100k a year earner get over someone earning 50k?

Ummm, still considerably more really.

brummytom Registered User

I do 8 hours a week and get £106.65 (€127.46). That's not bad, is it?

Stinicker said:
Minimum wage is a waste of time as you are better of on the dole unless you can literally walk to work. If you have to commute any distance it is a waste of time due to the massive costs involved in getting to work and the extra taxation and loss of benefits.

I would consider any wage over €600 a week to be good and €800+ a week excellent. It is not going to work for under €400 a week.

Just got the interview for a minimum wage job as a street fundraiser.

I thought Dole was around €200 so I would be getting an extra €100 a week.
The real draw for me though is I wanted to improve my social skills and this jobs seems like a great opportunity to do so.

4 people have thanked this post
Atlantis50 Registered User

Domo230 said:
Just got the interview for a minimum wage job as a street fundraiser.

I thought Dole was around €200 so I would be getting an extra €100 a week.
The real draw for me though is I wanted to improve my social skills and this jobs seems like a great opportunity to do so.

Well you'll become immune to rejection if thats your social hangup!

12 people have thanked this post
policarp Registered User

Where To said:
I'd be happy to work for nothing sex

Were you on RTE last week?

Atlantis50 said:
Well you'll become immune to rejection if thats your social hangup!

No its not that. I've worked sales jobs before that involved rejection and have a very thick skin.

I'm getting €300 with the possibility of bonuses, for 45 hours. Is that good?

I need at a minimum €17,500 for college. At this rate I am going to be OLD by the time I can afford that.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!