Conchurl Registered User

this seller wont respond to my questions any more after he agreed to sell me the traps here is a link to the add http://www.adverts.ie/other-home-garden/rat-trap/1231341
could you get him to respond to me?

Hi conchurl, I will send them a message now. thanks

Conchurl Registered User

i can see that he left comments on other adds today but he hasn't responded to me yet.

Adverts.ie: Eddie Verified representative

I've asked the seller to reply on the ad now as well.

foggy_lad Banned

Advert also reported for promoting donedeal.ie in the photos

Conchurl Registered User

would it be ok to give negitative feedback to the seller as the package was two days late coming he said i would have it tuesday but i didnt get it till thursday last week and he said he would give me a free snare but is saying they out of stock. but when i asked about buying ten of them he didnt say they were out of stock. so i ask could i have a small refund of 6 euro 3.50 for the snare and 2.50 for post so i thought that 6 euro is a fair amount. he then told me to stop being a child.

Feedback is there to reflect the deal and in this case, negative feedback would be warranted.

Conchurl Registered User

ok i just wanted to check with you first.

Conchurl Registered User

i left the feedback yesterday and he responded today saying he has reported me (i dont know what i did wrong) could you look in to this when you get the chance.

Conchurl Registered User

Any update on this Eddie?

All that information was removed yesterday and he was blacklisted from your profile.

Conchurl Registered User

Adverts.ie: Eddie said:
All that information was removed yesterday and he was blacklisted from your profile.

What does that mean? Did I do something wrong or did he?

Conchurl said:

Oops apologies for that. It was meant for another thread here.

Conchurl Registered User

Conchurl said:

Oops apologies for that. It was meant for another thread here.

Ok

Conchurl said:
i left the feedback yesterday and he responded today saying he has reported me (i dont know what i did wrong) could you look in to this when you get the chance.

She reported the feedback you left for her but we won't be removing it and the reports have been closed.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!