Acoshla said:
Nope he wasn't working at 8, he was gone from here at 9 but wasn't working until 1pm, he has two jobs so sometimes works 12-20 hours in one day, depending on how busy each job is!
Ah I see sorry, I didn't realise he had two jobs, thought it was just the one, apologies.

Princess Peach Registered User

Dolorous said:
Its-a me, Mario cake!

Yay V4

I don't like it. Why does Peach have brown hair?

1 person has thanked this post
MissFlitworth Registered User

Princess Peach said:

I'd say the bride was a brunette

Princess Peach said:

I bet it's cos the bride has brown hair, fuppin' b*tch, could she not have gone blonde for one day

7 people have thanked this post

Jane_LS_88 said:
Glad to hear you're feeling better Links. x

Thanks Jane

Dolorous said:
I bet it's cos the bride has brown hair, fuppin' b*tch, could she not have gone blonde for one day

She must be a delusional wannabe

My boyfriend said if we get married he might get a tattoo of a Paper Princess Peach in a wedding dress cause he'll always associate me with her

This cake is better

5 people have thanked this post
Das Kitty Manic Pixie Dream Tarantula ☆゚.*・。゚

Novella said:
Looks how many posts I has!

Now you will have to be retired and Novella V2 started.

Had a big ole chat with my bestie about the varied topics of love, compassion, belief and coffee. I love her, she can talk about deep sh1t one minute and then talk about shoes or desperate housewives the next. I also love that her bookshelf has books about Greek history next to Cecelia Ahern.

11 people have thanked this post

Screw all y'alls cakes!

12 people have thanked this post
shinikins Registered User

^^^^^^ O.M.G!!!!!! I want that cake!!

Can't believe we're on version 4 already!! I still have pages and pages of V3 to read-next time I'm away from that 'puter can ye all stop typing and wait for me to come back, pwease?

OkayWhatever Registered User

Felt a baby kick for the first time ever today hahah. Soo cute

My family went out for my brothers birthday today, just for dinner! I couldn't go because I was in work, but they brought me back a pizza Delighted, one of them times you just feel great! My mam was like "why are you so happy, it's only a pizza"

My manager's having a baby and wants to buy a quinny buggy but said she's not paying like €900.. I told her I saw one online for €560 so now she loves me Sorteeeedd

Off work til Sunday Deeeeeeeelighted.

6 people have thanked this post

Princess Peach said:
This cake is better

The finish on that cake makes me sad, they didn't even try to make the tiers smooth! And the balls are all different and bumpy.

Hahaha holy crap I dip out for an hour and miss the first page!!

Well when I binge, I binge proper. Why did I buy in tesco?

2 packets of 4 extra large chocolate muffins
2 sachets of galaxy hot chocolate
4 packets of rolos (since I hate valentines day, I'm gonna put a packet into the boys lunch tomorrow xx, packet for my dad and a packet for my brother and a packet for me. Who says I have no heart ha)
bag of tayto salt and vinegar
mushrooms and 2 chicken fillets but most importantly?? Galberts blackforest trifle!!!! It was meh, give it a b for b-effort.

Scarinae Hosted Moderator

Version 4? It's bloody impossible to keep up with this thread!

Jane_LS_88 said:
Yay, version 4! I wonder will I be top poster again like I was in V2 (I think).. I can say right now that it's likely..

How can you tell who posted the most in each thread?

Fishie said:
Version 4? It's bloody impossible to keep up with this thread!

How can you tell who posted the most in each thread?

Here ya go!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2056472247

Damn I need to reign in and get a life

2 people have thanked this post
WesternNight Registered User

The underwire in my bra has decided to poke through the seam and has tried to stab me

7 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!