Jessibelle Registered User
#2,626

baby and crumble said:
I officially withdrew from my PhD for 6 months today.

Had a breast check and they found a lump. Now I have to wait 6 weeks for a full on check and mammogram. SCARY.

On the plus size I got a lovely bouquet of white tulips which I'm staring at...

I can only imagine the fright you must have got, hopefully it'll all be nothing! Take care.

#2,627

I hope everything turns out okay Baby and Crumble

Jane...lol
In my childhood I may or may not have recreated Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire air-guitaring to Dude Looks Like A Lady...

1 person has thanked this post
jay phelan Registered User
#2,628

Watching Balls of Fury which is boring IMO. I think I'm after getting addicted to Boost energy drink again!

Novella Registered User
#2,629

baby and crumble said:

Had a breast check and they found a lump. Now I have to wait 6 weeks for a full on check and mammogram. SCARY.

Thinking of you, hope everything goes okay x

FouxDaFaFa Registered User
#2,630

Baby and Crumble, that must have been a shock. It will probably be nothing, 6 weeks is a very long time to wait to find that out though! Thinking of you.

Hovering at the Amazon checkout. Will I, won't I? *first world problems*

(I used to keep getting confused with that meme and going "hah, third world problems...")

Posy Warm and cosy
#2,631

Hope everything goes okay for you baby and crumble! xxx

FouxDaFaFa said:
Hovering at the Amazon checkout. Will I, won't I? *first world problems*

Proceed to checkout, go on, proceeeeeed......

FouxDaFaFa Registered User
#2,632

Posy said:
Proceed to checkout, go on, proceeeeeed......

I proceeded.

5 people have thanked this post
tomissex Registered User
#2,633

Hope all will turn out ok baby and crumble! xx

Muppets is epic! Not nearly enough Rizzo though!

Posy Warm and cosy
#2,634

Night loungers!
See y'all tomorrow.

x Purple Pawprints x Registered User
#2,635

Night night Posy!

#2,636

2,099 words typed in an hour and I'm blank again I'm quite chuffed with what work I've done though.

7 people have thanked this post
Princess Peach Registered User
#2,637

jay phelan said:
2,099 words typed in an hour and I'm blank again I'm quite chuffed with what work I've done though.

I would love if your motivation was passed onto me please. Well done!

I had a sad today and so couldn't get any work done. Plus I'm working on a finance case study and I haven't a clue how to do most of the calculations >_< What makes me angry is I am 90% sure I have done these types of equations before but can't fully remember.

Silly Princess Peach forgot to take her medicine and now I have a dizzy headache. So now its lie down and rest night. Worst student ever

Lia_lia Registered User
#2,638

Woop Woop passed my first ever Taekwondo grading today Was fun. Just like Karate ones like I did when I was younger. Love the little pep talk at the end that the guy thats grading does..

8 people have thanked this post
Lia_lia Registered User
#2,639

baby and crumble said:

Oh no. Hope you will be okay! I know people who have had scares like that and they all turned out to be grand. 6 weeks is a long time to be waiting though.

#2,640

Princess Peach said:
I would love if your motivation was passed onto me please. Well done!

I had a sad today and so couldn't get any work done. Plus I'm working on a finance case study and I haven't a clue how to do most of the calculations >_< What makes me angry is I am 90% sure I have done these types of equations before but can't fully remember.

Silly Princess Peach forgot to take her medicine and now I have a dizzy headache. So now its lie down and rest night. Worst student ever

Thanks hun I've been dying to start into this project for the last few days but I haven't had a moment to sit at my laptop and do it. All my information and research has been building up inside my head and I'm relieved to get it all out on paper (Microsoft word )

Chin up miss Make yourself a nice hot drink, write a few more posts and once the stressing/worrying is gone I'm sure it will all come flooding back to you.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!