Princess Peach Registered User

I agree Kiera, very pretty. Fab teeth!

Made an appointment with the college counselor in 2 and a half weeks time, and signed up for her group body image class that starts the next day too. I've never done any kind of group counseling before but no harm trying.

Thursday night is my drinking night, can't wait! Been working really hard and have another hard week ahead so need beers! I maybe need sleep more, but naaaaah

5 people have thanked this post
Das Kitty Manic Pixie Dream Tarantula ☆゚.*・。゚

Links234 said:
can't believe how incredibly nervous I am at putting up a public picture, it's freakin' scary. how do you guys cope? it's just, scary having it up there for everoyne to see.

We're all incredibly vain.

6 people have thanked this post

Links234 said:
really? what kinda pic did you have of me in your head?

thanks

Oh god, this is gonna sound terrible. I kinda pictured you boyish? You're the total opposite

/please dont hate me

javagal Registered User

I can definitely say baby is kicking away today!! I have never been as happy!!

Links, you are totes a babe loike!

11 people have thanked this post

Jane_LS_88 said:
almostnever - don't worry, I'm like that too as you've probably seen from some of my posts.

You're too sweet, Jane <3

Ahhh, self doubt really wrecks everything for me.
I've to send a few pretty important emails tonight and I'm agonising over them. I don't think I'm coming across properly today, my brain is all fuzzy. Last night I'd to send some and I banged them out in ten minutes, I have a feeling I'll be here for a while tonight though :/

x Purple Pawprints x Registered User

Links234 said:
can't believe how incredibly nervous I am at putting up a public picture, it's freakin' scary. how do you guys cope? it's just, scary having it up there for everoyne to see.

I was really nervous too Links, don't worry. I've never been confident about how I look tbh. You are very cute though.

almostnever said:
You're too sweet, Jane <3

Awh.. Thanks.

1 person has thanked this post
FouxDaFaFa Registered User

Links, you are very pretty! I thought you'd be brunette for some reason, it's funny how you assume what people look like.
It's definitely scary putting up a pic, I can't bring myself to post in the KYL thread. Plus, I like the anonymity I guess.

I've been watching this non-stop for the last two days, to the point where I can no longer remember the original song.

4 people have thanked this post

Kiera said:
Oh god, this is gonna sound terrible. I kinda pictured you boyish? You're the total opposite

/please dont hate me

don't worry, I don't hate you

I guess I kinda figured people would have certain preconceptions about what I'd look like though. but to tell the truth, I do think I look kinda boyish. *shrug*

Links234 said:
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77002538&postcount=2799

in case anyone's ever wondered what I look like

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was the firefly shirt?

Firefly is legendary (I even say Shiny in real life!).

You have great taste in TV.

And as the others have said, yes, you are very pretty.

3 people have thanked this post

Thanks everyone

Carsinian Thau said:
Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was the firefly shirt?

Firefly is legendary (I even say Shiny in real life!).

You have great taste in TV.

And as the others have said, yes, you are very pretty.

Nope, that's not bad at all! Firefly rocks!

FouxDaFaFa said:
I've been watching this non-stop for the last two days, to the point where I can no longer remember the original song.

Saw that this morning.

I love the Key of Awesome! Seriously talented people.

Posy Warm and cosy

Links, you're gorgeous. Miaw!

Ugh, I'm just so very tired tonight. All I want is to crawl into bed.

Links you're so cute! I had pictured you totally differently, darker hair, totally different shaped face, I have absolutely no idea where I got that from though

Boyfriend is cooking dinner, which means we'll be eating at about half 8/9. He's already cut his hand on the slicey thingy I never use because I'm scared of cutting myself, blood EVERYWHERE.

Novella Registered User

I am so grumpy today. Pretty much everything is annoying me. Tomorrow though is the start of midterm!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!