MissFlitworth Registered User
#1,516

mariebeth said:
I'm feeling very proud of myself tonight. Had my weekly horse riding lesson tonight & I jumped the biggest jump I've jumped in a long while I was absolutely bricking it, because I prefer going over the nice baby jumps, and I was trying to send telepathic messages to my instructor to tell him to put the jump down, but he was ignoring me tonight! Really glad I jumped it, and did it well, even though I was bricking it! Such an adrenaline rush!

Legend! I love that bit where you're over the jump you were so scared about and all na na na na na na naaaaaa, gotcha you stripy poled fecker! (and then nearly fall off trotting round a corner cos you're lost in such a smug haze)

Been really busy lately & have barely been able to nip in here for a read. Hope everyone's in massive form

2 people have thanked this post
Loopie Registered User
#1,517

RacoonQueen said:
Someone please hack into the bbc food website and take it down so I can stop looking at chocolate things to make.

Thank you.

Put down the chocolate and step away from the screen...

Posy Warm and cosy
#1,518

Princess Peach said:
I got mine done in a jewelers, not a piercers. Never again! Woke up to a bloody pillow the next day

Been wanting a new one but some of mine are not liking the move very well, without going into gory details. Might be the water here or something. So won't get my next one till they have settled down.

Stress can cause piercings, even old ones, to flare up, so if you're under stress that could be a factor too.
I have both tragus's done now.
I've had one done years, but the one I got today was a re-pierce.. I got it done before and the girl botched it! Had to stop half way through because she couldn't get the needle in, and there was about a centimeter between the entry and exit points. It was a disaster. Had to leave it close it up about a year ago. Luckily got it done somewhere less crap this time!

mariebeth Registered User
#1,519

MissFlitworth said:
Legend! I love that bit where you're over the jump you were so scared about and all na na na na na na naaaaaa, gotcha you stripy poled fecker! (and then nearly fall off trotting round a corner cos you're lost in such a smug haze)

Lol! That is EXACTLY how I felt *

*once I got my breath back!

1 person has thanked this post
SarahBeep! Registered User
#1,520

The dresses I bought on awear.com have to go back

RacoonQueen Moderator
#1,521

Loopie said:
Put down the chocolate and step away from the screen...

Have rediscovered the bettycrocker recipes. Christ.

SarahBeep! said:

Aww no why? Did you buy that purple one that I was saying I have in black?

Can't believe they've gone down to 20 yo yos - mine was 60 (though I only payed 45) but it's still less than half what I paid.

Posy Warm and cosy
#1,522

SarahBeep! said:
Noooo.

Bubblefett Registered User
#1,523

Really in a bad mood tonight (hate that my family have that effect on me). Might take a page out of the ladies lounge book and make some cake...

Blush_01 Registered User
#1,524

Posy said:
Allybear, I hope you feel better soon. Feeling down is just horrible- everything seems so blue at times like that. xx

Krudler- a video interview?? I've never heard of them before. Why don't they have face to face interviews, is it for a job far away or something?

Good sign dude - they obviously want to see you, but can't organise for the person who needs to meet you to perform the interview. (Is the interviewer out of the country by any chance?)

Posy - video interviews, and video CVs are the new fad in recruitment. Video CVs in particular are the rage in the USA.

Posy Warm and cosy
#1,525

Blush_01 said:
Video CVs in particular are the rage in the USA.

Oh. Dear. God.

#1,526

I feel really horrible. After ranting about my brother both in this thread and in person, I snapped and told him I was pregnant today - and basically told him "I'm done with you".

In bed all evening, and he's just arrived over ... With a massive Chinese, chicken curry, rice and a bag of chips and two chicken balls, all for me.

There's enough here to feed me for the week - my big bro doesn't believe in portion control ha... But I could cry because I know moneys pretty tight for him at the minute

I feel like the worst sister ever

WesternNight Registered User
#1,527

Blush_01 said:

Posy - video interviews, and video CVs are the new fad in recruitment. Video CVs in particular are the rage in the USA.

Oh my god.

Please please please let me get a job for life soon so I never ever have to do one of those

MsAllybear Registered User
#1,528

Storminateacup said:
I feel really horrible. After ranting about my brother both in this thread and in person, I snapped and told him I was pregnant today - and basically told him "I'm done with you".

In bed all evening, and he's just arrived over ... With a massive Chinese, chicken curry, rice and a bag of chips and two chicken balls, all for me.

There's enough here to feed me for the week - my big bro doesn't believe in portion control ha... But I could cry because I know moneys pretty tight for him at the minute

I feel like the worst sister ever

you're not worst sister ever, and he obviously knows that or he'd not have brought over all that to u ! ah my brother has subtle ways of showing he cares when he knows i'm upset etc.. like offering me sweets!

I'm having a drink to keep me settled.. i rarely drink but the way i'm feeling i thought hmm i'll have one, i know it'll do no good but feck it, i'm feeling shi*e! my brother sent me msg saying not to post stuff on his fb (i havent since new year!) and he doesnt want his personal stuff up etc.. he wasnt giving out but it put me to tears!
Thats how emotional I am! this is a joke now!
Is it possible its down to the pill? i went back on it at start of year...
if it is, feck im getting off it but at same time this feelings were happening before i on it!

Loopie Registered User
#1,529

RacoonQueen said:
Have rediscovered the bettycrocker recipes. Christ.

Next stop - eating the icing straight from the Betty Crocker tub...

4 people have thanked this post
Posy Warm and cosy
#1,530

Blush_01 said:

Oh my god.

Please please please let me get a job for life soon so I never ever have to do one of those

+ 1,000,000

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!