Gamesnash.ie: Pat Verified representative

Hi guys,

We've put a package together for boards.ie members pre ordering Street Fighter X Tekken with us with a couple of sweeteners. Details are below ....

Exclusive to boardsies ....

Xbox Pre Orders:

• Get the game.
  • Get a free bar of chocolate sent with the game (Exclusive Gamesnash Sweetener - See what we did there )
  • Get €3.50 off your next 3 months Xbox Live renewal (get it for €14.99)
  • Get a further €3.50 credit to spend on the site.

PS3 Pre Orders:

• Get the game.
  • Get a free bar of chocolate sent with the game (Sweetener again http://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/wink.gif)
  • Get €3.50 off a €20.00 PSN Card (get it for €16.50)
  • Get a further €3.50 credit to spend on the site.

Couple of conditions:

Xbox Live discount codes and PSN discount codes will be sent via email at the time of purchase. The €3.50 credit will be sent via email around release date and will have a 3 month expiry date.

To avail of this offer all you need to do is pm me your order number.

Click here to go to our site to place your pre order.

2 people have thanked this post
Azza Moderator

What type of chocolate?

2 people have thanked this post

Proper chocolate - Cadburys or similar (not a crappy little mini bar from discount supermarkets multi pack if that's what you're afraid of )

1 person has thanked this post
Orim Registered User

Actually Pat, there's a few things I'm thinking of getting at the moment. Could I use the €3.50 credit for a game in the same order or would it have to be a later purchase?

Not a massively important point, just want to plan accordingly.

Orim said:
Actually Pat, there's a few things I'm thinking of getting at the moment. Could I use the €3.50 credit for a game in the same order or would it have to be a later purchase?

Not a massively important point, just want to plan accordingly.

That could be arranged yeah - If anyone does want to do this just drop me a pm with their email address and I can arrange the voucher code in advance.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!