ziedth Moderator
#16

^ I'll go one more. If 'Arry has the balls to play the best players for their position like Parker I think they could make a good run at it.

I hope Parker does get it, he's been player of the year so far by a country mile.

#17

Not a day goes by that I don't regret selling him to ye for pennies. Easily the bargain of the year. We actually made a loss in selling him.

SuprSi Registered User
#18

Hammer Archer said:
Not a day goes by that I don't regret selling him to ye for pennies. Easily the bargain of the year. We actually made a loss in selling him.


Agreed. His price when compared to the impact he's made to the team is crazy. And to think that I wasn't initially that keen on him joining the club!

1 person has thanked this post
ziedth Moderator
#19

SuprSi said:
Agreed. His price when compared to the impact he's made to the team is crazy. And to think that I wasn't initially that keen on him joining the club!


I must track down the post sometime (I can't remember was it here or facebook) and I'll repost it here but when we signed only him and Ade on loan I was disgusted. Really had a rant. I'd say I got every point wrong thankfully.

1 person has thanked this post
keane=cock Registered User
#20

SuprSi said:
Agreed. His price when compared to the impact he's made to the team is crazy. And to think that I wasn't initially that keen on him joining the club!


ziedth said:
I must track down the post sometime (I can't remember was it here or facebook) and I'll repost it here but when we signed only him and Ade on loan I was disgusted. Really had a rant. I'd say I got every point wrong thankfully.



i was the same with parker. a mate kept goin on about how we were close to getting him a couple of transfer windows and i kept saying how over rated he was
glad i was wrong.

#21

He's just won the Vauxhall England Player of The Year Award.

Well done Scott!


irishmover Registered User
#22

flyswatter said:
He's just won the Vauxhall England Player of The Year Award.

Well done Scott!




Not hard to win to be honest... It's only England! Just wait till we hammer them in the euros, right after we hammer Spain, Italy and Croatia.

KingdomYid Registered User
#23

England captain Scott Parker, no better man for the job.

Antisocialiser Registered User
#24

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!