Reg'stoy Registered User

Just watched Aaah! Zombies!! on US Netflix, interesting slant on the whole Zombie genre. Don't want to give too much away but in a nutshell looks at zombies from the viewpoint of zombies. No real blood and gore rather a comedy style Zombie flick.

Another movie from the Zombie perspective is Colin a low budget british film I caught on the horror channel and I have seen it repeated there. The channel's website might give a repreat date for those interested. It is also available on the US Netflix.

1 person has thanked this post

This movie looks mental, low budget, terrible and great all at the same time! Look out for an old friend...

degrassinoel Assume the position

its just not teh same if he's not wearing a blue jumpsuit and sporting a plastic M16 but i'm gonna watch it anyway! nice one

ladypip Registered User

Checked back and i may be mistaken but none of the resident evil movies are on the list.

ladypip said:
Checked back and i may be mistaken but none of the resident evil movies are on the list.

Nice catch sorted now

Owryan Registered User

"tooth and nail" book about a US army platoon caught in the chaos of a zombie outbreak in America.

2 people have thanked this post
ChaseThisLight Registered User

Reg'stoy;77297635
Just watched Aaah! Zombies!! on US Netflix, interesting slant on the whole Zombie genre.

Did you watch the entire movie? If so, I just have to applaud you, because I made it through 10-15 minutes of it and had to turn it off.

ChaseThisLight Registered User

Just got a new book today that I don't see on the list yet: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Zombies by Matt Mogk. It's pretty good so far, and the foreword is by Max Brooks.

(Picked up a copy of The Dead on DVD today, too, really liking it so far!)

I have unstuck this thread due to a lack of space and general clutter while attempting to view the ZS forum from a mobile device.

It should be a little easier to view this forum from a phone

cyberwolf77 Moderator

Mountain Man & Safari(Mountain Man Book 2) by Keith C. Blackmore

TwoGallants Registered User

batm!ke said:
This movie looks mental, low budget, terrible and great all at the same time! Look out for an old friend...

My god, this looks awful

Junco Partner Registered User

Two pretty good quality webcomics and a zombie apocalypse journal.

The Zombie Hunters
Dead Winter
Mallville

bushball Registered User

Anyone here see Open Grave? It's actually pretty good, theres not that many zombies in it but its still has an amazing plot

bushball said:
Anyone here see Open Grave? It's actually pretty good, theres not that many zombies in it but its still has an amazing plot

is it a film or webseries?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!