antkeane Registered User

Here actually i'm going in to the police station now to report it. Should have done it sooner. my apologies.

7 people have thanked this post
antkeane Registered User

Righty, just done that.

29 people have thanked this post

Fair play to ye dude , could be nothing could be everything .

1 person has thanked this post
Wexlady44 Registered User

antkeane said:
Righty, just done that.

Thanks a million for doing that.

Thank you all so much for your kindness and support.

18 people have thanked this post
amdublin Category Moderator

Good luck wexlady i hope paul comes home or makes contact with you soon.

May I ask? I'm sure it already has been mentoined before, but how tall is Paul? I commute all over the city every day and see an aweful lot of people on the 4 trains I get. I have been keeping an eye out for him but keep wondering if he is tall or short.

KKkitty Registered User

Wexlady I can only imagine what you're going through. I really hope this works out for you

Eod100 Registered User

CiscoStudent said:
May I ask? I'm sure it already has been mentoined before, but how tall is Paul? I commute all over the city every day and see an aweful lot of people on the 4 trains I get. I have been keeping an eye out for him but keep wondering if he is tall or short.

Paul is 5 ft 10 inches according to the missing posters

http://cube.netsoc.tcd.ie/bunbun.jpg

antkeane Registered User

No worries. I gave the cops in mountjoy this thread too. Hopefully they follow it up. Best of luck.

Andy!! Banned

username_x said:

Is it possible that Paul purchased a new "Leap Card"?? They can be used on bus, luas and the train. It would draw less attention to him because he wouldnt have any contact with the bus driver etc., he'd just be scanning his card. May be worth finding out, as each card as a unique number, and when they are sold through paypal, the card number and list of journeys can be traced, it may give some indication as to where he is.

Leap card users have to interact to some extent with drivers, they have to go up to the cab and speak with the driver. If they have a rambler card however, they just scan it in the machine.

collier Registered User

Andy!! said:
Leap card users have to interact to some extent with drivers, they have to go up to the cab and speak with the driver. If they have a rambler card however, they just scan it in the machine.

That is not entirely true you can use a LeapCard without interacting with the driver using the standalone validators.

I really hope Paul is safe and well and gets home soon. I am allways checking this forum for good news.

plasmaguy Registered User

Hi All.

I think the possibility he was heading in the direction of the ferry is an interesting lead to be honest. It would be good to rule it in or out, so as to know if he is still in Ireland or else possibly left Ireland.

Surely one or all of the ferry companies keep records of passengers?

I think it would definitely be a good idea to get in touch with them to see if they can help.

Is it possible to buy tickets at the ferry depot, without ID? I also think they have cameras at the ferry depots, definitely at Hollyhead they do.

Apart from that maybe he might have bought a ferry ticket online?

2 people have thanked this post
Andy!! Banned

collier said:
That is not entirely true you can use a LeapCard without interacting with the driver using the standalone validators.

The ones that you hold the rambler cards up to? How does the fair get decided then? As far as I am aware a leap card user has to go up to the validator thats right beside the cab and in full view of the driver.

To be honest I'm rather curious that he's been spotted in the same place he was last seen... would love to know what that's about. Hopefully it was actually him and he's still with us.

Was he having girl trouble or anything? Was he going through anything out of the ordinary that might explain his dissapearance? Could provide clues to where he might be spending his time or visiting...

ToniTuddle Farts Are Happiness

Just a thought does he have a 3V card? You simply top them up in shops. He would be able to buy tickets for a ferry or whatever online using a 3V card? Think the limit on them is a couple of hundred.

collier Registered User

Andy!! said:
The ones that you hold the rambler cards up to? How does the fair get decided then? As far as I am aware a leap card user has to go up to the validator thats right beside the cab and in full view of the driver.

If you use the standalone validator then the fair deducted is a flat fair of €2.40. I am not here to argue the workings of bus ticketing etc.

I constantly view this thread with the hope of coming across good news.

Paul, If you happen to view this thread please contact someone who you trust just so your familys mind can be put at ease knowing you are safe.

If anyone else happens to have any lead at all please act on it as quickly as possible do not rely on "someone else might do it".

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!