I normally buy these off discountsupplements.ie but they only stock two flavours which I'm kinda bored off. Anyone know anywhere else that stocks them and has reasonable shipping to Ireland?

neonman Registered User

Gummy Panda said:
I normally buy these off discountsupplements.ie but they only stock two flavours which I'm kinda bored off. Anyone know anywhere else that stocks them and has reasonable shipping to Ireland?

iHerb have them.

http://www.iherb.com/Protein-Bars

1 person has thanked this post

neonman said:

I bought some Apple Pies ones today. First time using iHerb, though I got it sent to my home so I'll probably have to collect from local sorting office. Wasn't sure to get sent to my job incase customs caught it and tried to bill them.

nbrady20009 Registered User

neonman said:

I bought some Apple Pies ones today. First time using iHerb, though I got it sent to my home so I'll probably have to collect from local sorting office. Wasn't sure to get sent to my job incase customs caught it and tried to bill them.

What's the texture like? I tried a few of the MP Mybar High Pro ones and they were awful, very dense and gritty. Flavours weren't much better either.

neonman said:

What's the texture like? I tried a few of the MP Mybar High Pro ones and they were awful, very dense and gritty. Flavours weren't much better either.

Much nicer then MP's bars. More doughy and not really sweet. They don't have that horrible artificial taste some protein bars have.

marathonic Registered User

Gummy Panda said:
Much nicer then MP's bars. More doughy and not really sweet. They don't have that horrible artificial taste some protein bars have.

You'll be glad to know that I, and many others, have had multiple shippings from iHerb and haven't yet been hit with customs charges. I've been told before that the delivery options chosen can make a difference to whether you're charged or not so I always go for the cheapest, $4 option (International Airmail).

If my order is over $80 or 4lbs in weight (which would result in being unable to select the cheaper delivery option), I split it over multiple orders and order on different days. That way, if I eventually get hit with customs, it's unlikely that I'll be hit on both - and the value of the order will be that low that customs may not bother trying to chase it up.

If anyone is ordering, feel free to use my referral code (ROR319). This will get you $5 off your first order. Disclosure: This will also get me a 4% commission on the value of your order towards my next order.

marathonic said:
You'll be glad to know that I, and many others, have had multiple shippings from iHerb and haven't yet been hit with customs charges. I've been told before that the delivery options chosen can make a difference to whether you're charged or not so I always go for the cheapest, $4 option (International Airmail).

If my order is over $80 or 4lbs in weight (which would result in being unable to select the cheaper delivery option), I split it over multiple orders and order on different days. That way, if I eventually get hit with customs, it's unlikely that I'll be hit on both - and the value of the order will be that low that customs may not bother trying to chase it up.

If anyone is ordering, feel free to use my referral code (ROR319). This will get you $5 off your first order. Disclosure: This will also get me a 4% commission on the value of your order towards my next order.

How long does delivery usual take?

My quest bars showed up!! iherb took about a week which is good considering how cheap it was.

Apple pie quest bars taste insanely good for a bar, never mind a protein bar with an amazing profile.

Orla K Registered User

Gummy Panda said:
My quest bars showed up!! iherb took about a week which is good considering how cheap it was.

Apple pie quest bars taste insanely good for a bar, never mind a protein bar with an amazing profile.

I got the choc brownie one, heated up it's fantastic! Had a bit of cream left over from something and chopped up a banana, they're brilliant

Transform Registered User

Orla K said:
I got the choc brownie one, heated up it's fantastic! Had a bit of cream left over from something and chopped up a banana, they're brilliant

The lemon and coconut ones are stunning and only use stevia

I think I'm becoming addicted to quest bars. The Apple pie ones are outstanding. You bite into it and get a thick chewie part and its a piece of cooking apple.

My birthday is coming up. If anyone asks me what I want, I think I'll suggest a box of quest bars

wasabi Registered User

I've tried the vanilla almond crunch bars, they're fantastic. Must get hold of these other flavours. I've contacted discount supplements to ask them if they'd consider getting more flavours in, might be worth others doing so as well. If they see the demand they might do it!

wasabi Registered User

Apparently they're getting 4 more flavours in next week:
Apple Pie
Chocolate Brownie
Mixed Berry Bliss
Peanut Butter & Jelly

Transform Registered User

wasabi said:
I've tried the vanilla almond crunch bars, they're fantastic. Must get hold of these other flavours. I've contacted discount supplements to ask them if they'd consider getting more flavours in, might be worth others doing so as well. If they see the demand they might do it!

just get them from www.iherb.com

but dont be like some clients i recommended them to, this is a typical conversation -

Me - "so you like the quest bars?"
Client - "oh yes they are a total life saver when i am out and about, collecting the kids, travelling etc and love the lemon one, tastes like a real treat!"
Me "you feel good taking them and body fat droping?"
Client - "well not seeing any major changes in body fat yet"
Me - "out of interest how often are you taking a bar?"
Client - "oh 2 maybe three times a day, with a piece of fruit and maybe one after dinner, you know"
Me "ok hand me back that box please and step away from the quest bars slowly as you are going overkill on them!!!"

6 people have thanked this post
wasabi Registered User

Transform said:
just get them from www.iherb.com

but dont be like some clients i recommended them to, this is a typical conversation -

Me - "so you like the quest bars?"
Client - "oh yes they are a total life saver when i am out and about, collecting the kids, travelling etc and love the lemon one, tastes like a real treat!"
Me "you feel good taking them and body fat droping?"
Client - "well not seeing any major changes in body fat yet"
Me - "out of interest how often are you taking a bar?"
Client - "oh 2 maybe three times a day, with a piece of fruit and maybe one after dinner, you know"
Me "ok hand me back that box please and step away from the quest bars slowly as you are going overkill on them!!!"

Haha, no, they are treats. 95% proper food here, I promise.

Always wary of US orders as been stung with stupidly high customs charges before, but I might try iherb anyway seeing as people seem to have had good experiences.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!