BigBadRob83 Registered User

mikemac1 said:
Well now we have even numbers

Can me and padraig join so?

Nice one, the more the merrier lads

Is someone still left to sign-up lads? ONly see 13 in the league at the moment.

Coeus - just wondering for the Head-to-Head scoring is it "H2H Each" (if you win a week 6 categories to 4 you're record is 6-4) or "H2H Most" (if you win a week 6 categories to 4 you're record is 1-0)?

Cheers

Coeus Registered User

BigBadRob83 said:

Coeus - just wondering for the Head-to-Head scoring is it "H2H Each" (if you win a week 6 categories to 4 you're record is 6-4) or "H2H Most" (if you win a week 6 categories to 4 you're record is 1-0)?

Cheers

Its normal head-to-head which from the above is H2H each. Yahoo uses different terms as 'H2H Most' is called 'Head-toHead one win' in Yahoo. All the league types are explained here.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sports/fantasysports/baseball/rules/brules-07.html

I prefer this type of head-to-head league as even if your having a bad week you can still get some points...

Coeus said:
Its normal head-to-head which from the above is H2H each. Yahoo uses different terms as 'H2H Most' is called 'Head-toHead one win' in Yahoo. All the league types are explained here.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sports/fantasysports/baseball/rules/brules-07.html

I prefer this type of head-to-head league as even if your having a bad week you can still get some points...

Thanks man. Yeah it's much better than the 'one-win' type, just wanted to check before finalising my draft board. Not that it will make massive impact

i can't seem to find the league, what's the ID on yahoo?

EDIT: Found it and joined.

Coeus Registered User

summerskin said:
i can't seem to find the league, what's the ID on yahoo?

EDIT: Found it and joined.

The league is not Public so it wont be searchable.

I see 14 teams signed up now...

Coeus Registered User

Hey Guys, just a reminder the draft takes place at 10 pm tonight...

Coeus said:
Hey Guys, just a reminder the draft takes place at 10 pm tonight...

Looking forward to it, have the draft board set and waiting on randomised draft order (apparently 30 mins before) to see what we're looking at.

Game On!

Coeus Registered User

BigBadRob83 said:
Looking forward to it, have the draft board set and waiting on randomised draft order (apparently 30 mins before) to see what we're looking at.

Game On!

Yep, the draft order is randomised so we wont know where we are picking until it opens which is 30 mins before. I advise using Firefox as the Yahoo Live draft app works best with that...

1 person has thanked this post

Great description of unknown player in Spring Training...

There was a problem
This league is full. (Error #221)

Lads, any solutions?

I've tried to join just now

Coeus Registered User

mikemac1 said:
Lads, any solutions?

I've tried to join just now

Oh, the league has 14 players signed up. The number has be even to run a head-to-head league. I thought you had signed up since we are 'full' for the last week

I can go to 16 but we will need another player before 9.30 tonight...

Did padraig_f sign up?

We asked at the same time

brilliantboy Registered User

I'll jump in if ye need someone

Coeus Registered User

mikemac1 said:
Did padraig_f sign up?

We asked at the same time

I didnt check the teams but my guess is that he did as he never posted here to say he couldn't get in.That said I originally sent out t league invite to 16 player so maybe one of those signed up. Did you try to sign up when I sent t PM as there was a space for a few days, think one of t guys posted about it?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!