Quazzie Hosted Moderator
#1

Ive been talking to Marlow and he was telling me he has a decent amount of footage of ATWR 2011, so I thought I'd ask of anyone else has. The intention is to eventually make up a short promotional video so any footage would be welcome.

If you have some and don't mind me having it can you contact me via PM to organise a file share or to meet up to exchange it.

Marlow Registered User
#2

I'm currently sticking some of the video footage I have into a small video. Will probably also integrate a few of the photos we shot. Should be online in the next day or so.

/M

4 people have thanked this post
Marlow Registered User
#3

Here's the video that I have compiled from my ATWR 2011 footage.



/M

16 people have thanked this post
Atomic Pineapple Registered User
#4

Excellent video Marlow!

2 people have thanked this post
Marlow Registered User
#5

Quazzie, if you want any of the raw footage, let me know and I can probably stick the files on a DVD. Most of it's is HD (1080p), some of it is SD.

/M

1 person has thanked this post
#6

draffodx said:
Excellent video Marlow!


Indeed it is but I was getting motion sickness watching it at that speed...

1 person has thanked this post
Marlow Registered User
#7

-Corkie- said:
Indeed it is but I was getting motion sickness watching it at that speed...


Don't go driving as passenger in my M5 then

/M

2 people have thanked this post
TequilaMockingBird Registered User
#8

Just watched this. How rude!

Quazzie Hosted Moderator
#9

TequilaMockingBird said:
Just watched this. How rude!


How so?

TequilaMockingBird Registered User
#10

Omitting the Sligo stop and the considerable Carry On style grief I (and you) had, not to mention my wonderful cooking.

Quazzie Hosted Moderator
#11

TequilaMockingBird said:
Omitting the Sligo stop and the considerable Carry On style grief I (and you) had, not to mention my wonderful cooking.


I don't want to speak for Marlow but I did ask the guys to not make public any photos or footage that might have you or your daughter in it

We're stopping overnight in Sligo this year TMB if you fancy meeting up for a drink. I'll be first in the queue to buy you one if you decide to. Its the least i owe you after your great contributions to ATWR.

Marlow Registered User
#12

TequilaMockingBird said:
Omitting the Sligo stop and the considerable Carry On style grief I (and you) had, not to mention my wonderful cooking.


I've omitted a lot of stuff, to be honest. I also had no decent footage nor pictures from the Sligo stop, so it's not to annoy you, but simply something put together from whatever I had to gather a bit interest for ATWR.

/M

1 person has thanked this post
TequilaMockingBird Registered User
#13

Quazzie said:
I don't want to speak for Marlow but I did ask the guys to not make public any photos or footage that might have you or your daughter in it

We're stopping overnight in Sligo this year TMB if you fancy meeting up for a drink. I'll be first in the queue to buy you one if you decide to. Its the least i owe you after your great contributions to ATWR.


I can never stay mad at you Quazzie, you old charmer.

Quazzie Hosted Moderator
#14

TequilaMockingBird said:
I can never stay mad at you Quazzie, you old charmer.


Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!