TheDriver Moderator

don't put in any number

pissed Registered User

Whats the sequence? Top up first or port first and then top up?

johnnyblues Registered User

...port first and then top up.

1 person has thanked this post
Esel Subscriber

oneteu said:
Free calls & text from TescoMobile to 48.

Fungus said:
Really? Must be a bug in the way Tesco bill.
Maybe its because they both use the 089 prefix?

dowtchaboy Registered User

oneteu said:
Free calls & text from TescoMobile to 48.

Really? I'm on Tescomobile and I have not seen anything about this.
Link please?

Luap Registered User

No issues so far, signal is perfect. Very good deal.

Corkgirl18 Registered User

Applied for sim last thursday week, Its now Monday :/ How long did it take other peoples sims to come?

KERSPLAT! Category Moderator

Corkgirl18 said:
Applied for sim last thursday week, Its now Monday :/ How long did it take other peoples sims to come?

About 2 weeks for me, I got an email when it was dispatched

kneejerk Registered User

whats their data speeds and charges like? kinda like the three all you eat data althought i prob only use a few gigs a month

saa Registered User

18-22? so what I go to them and have to change phone company next year?

They were actually the worst 48 months of my life so far, silly marketing wabbit. Roll on 22, dole that isn't 100 euro har har.

TimMac Registered User

lads did anybody have any problems porting their number over?
i want to switch but i cant afford to be without my business number, will i have no phone for a while?

Walter White Registered User

TimMac said:
i want to switch but i cant afford to be without my business number, will i have no phone for a while?

I had, but that was when they were starting up.. 3 friends have ported over since and had no problems at all, they were told it would take up to 2 hours and about 30 minutes later lost signal in old sim, put in 48 sim and was working immediately...

1 person has thanked this post
Noelly Registered User

Walter White said:
I had, but that was when they were starting up.. 3 friends have ported over since and had no problems at all, they were told it would take up to 2 hours and about 30 minutes later lost signal in old sim, put in 48 sim and was working immediately...

Mine took 3 days last week so it's not fully fixed yet...

bren2001 Registered User

TimMac said:

I ported from o2 on Saturday. It took about an hour and a half. You maintain coverage with your old network for most of the porting.

conlor27 Registered User

TimMac said:

Yeah i sent the porting thing on last thursday and about 7 emails to 48 and 10 calls to three(old network) later, im still no better off! Really pi**ed off, no phone for the last week now and 48 saying its threes fault and three saying its 48s.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!