kilkennycd Registered User

I dont know why people worry about what people wear there covered what harm are they doing to anyone... if someone want to go to the shop in pymajamas whats the harm or the guy ye talk abou in red jeans or if another man wanted to walk down high st in a dress what is the harm in this I think its very narrow minded and judgemental of anyone to knock it as every one to there own

pueblo Registered User

It's Kilkenny....it's the cat's pyjamas :-)

2 people have thanked this post
Davidian_ie Registered User

Went into Kytlers for a late pint Friday night and there was a group with about 6 girls all wearing pyjamas. I had a few beers on board but know I definitely didn't imagine it. Before you say they were dressed up for a 'hen night', believe me they weren't. I better state 'It's a free country,so each to their own' before I get a verbal lynching but in my opinion it's the opposite of classy.

KKkitty Registered User

Davidian_ie said:
Went into Kytlers for a late pint Friday night and there was a group with about 6 girls all wearing pyjamas. I had a few beers on board but know I definitely didn't imagine it. Before you say they were dressed up for a 'hen night', believe me they weren't. I better state 'It's a free country,so each to their own' before I get a verbal lynching but in my opinion it's the opposite of classy.

That's disgusting. It's one thing if you're nipping to the shops for milk but in a place like Kytelers c'mon seriously. Are people getting lazier or what?

asheyd Registered User

I don't ever forsee an occasion where I would wear PJs outside the house - however I dont see why people who do are being judged so harshly - each to their own! I'm sure there was a point in time when people who wore tracksuits or runners whilst not actually doing some form or sporting activity were frowned upon - its just a fad - not an indication of the moral standing of these people - so live and let live!

fabbydabby Registered User

asheyd said:
I'm sure there was a point in time when people who wore tracksuits or runners whilst not actually doing some form or sporting activity were frowned upon

I still frown upon them, though it does make them easily identifiable as society's peons, thus they are easily avoided..

kkhornet Registered User

Davidian_ie said:

Perhaps you should have asked them why they were waring pyjamas out on a friday night and they would have set you straight that it was a charity event organised in the form of a pyjama party.

1 person has thanked this post
foxcoverteddy Registered User

perhaps this would be a good time to put this thread to bed

Davidian_ie Registered User

foxcoverteddy said:
perhaps this would be a good time to put this thread to bed

Hey, you forgot your coat.

hi5 Registered User

kkhornet said:
Perhaps you should have asked them why they were waring pyjamas out on a friday night and they would have set you straight that it was a charity event organised in the form of a pyjama party.

You dont walk up to people and ask them why they're wearing what they're wearing,especially if what they are wearing is considered acceptable in some circles.
If your going to dress up (or down) for charity it should be blatently obvious,otherwise its a big FAIL.

xxshirlxx Registered User

That was the night of the pajama party in Kytlers.. I live very close by and didnt know what was going on until i read the sign outside..
Wearing pj's in public is just wrong.. did anyone watch that programme on rte a few weeks ago called the pajama girls.. about 2 teenage girls from dublin that wear their pjs all day everyday hanging around town.. they were telling their life story.. cringing watching it..

Kilkenny360 Registered User

Haven't seen it myself, but I guess if they're comfortable and are not offending people, who am I to complain.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!