Week Nine

Well keane has pulled 3 points clear at the top but I still have to do up the scores for the predictions made before the start of the league.
Also, the perennial winner of these competitions, stevecw, seems to be making a late charge and is only 4 points down.

5 people have thanked this post

As for championship predictions, do we usually do them? I could run it in a similar way as the league ones are run if people are interested.

keane2097 Registered User

Hammer Archer said:
As for championship predictions, do we usually do them? I could run it in a similar way as the league ones are run if people are interested.

Last time I entered the Championship was done in a much different (inferior IMHO) way, but if you were up for running them similar to the NFL ones it would be great.

ShamoBuc Registered User

Hammer Archer said:

If you are willing, why not!

Right here goes nothin'.
Final Scores

Well, sin é agus comhghairdeas goes to keane2097 on winning with an imressive 220 points. Annoyingly, myself and RealityCheck were pipped to second by stevecw who just left it too late to make a surge to defend his title.
I'll hope to do a Championship pools similar to the way the league ones were run. But by all means post on here with suggestions on how to run it.

6 people have thanked this post

Hup!

1 person has thanked this post
ShamoBuc Registered User

Cheers Hammer - much appreciated!!

Stevecw Registered User

keane2097 said:
Hup!

Well played Keane...Im not used to losing pools like this...but 2nd place will have to do for now i suppose.
Bring on the championship!!

patmac Registered User

Well done Keane and thanks Hammer for the hard work.

2 people have thanked this post
Kojak Registered User

Well done Hammer - great work

Congrats to Keane - still waiting for the "Tá an áthas orm" speech......

Kojak said:
Well done Hammer - great work

Congrats to Keane - still waiting for the "Tá an áthas orm" speech......

I'll save that for after I win the championship.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!