Xavi6 Registered User
#1

And we're back!

Good fun last year so hopefully we can a similar amount of players this time round.

Ok to presume that the official Dreamteam game is the preference again?

http://dreamteam.afl.com.au/

#2

Xavi6 said:
And we're back!

Good fun last year so hopefully we can a similar amount of players this time round.

Ok to presume that the official Dreamteam game is the preference again?

http://dreamteam.afl.com.au/



What's the story here? Can anyone join the league? If so I'd be interested. Played DT for 3-4 years now, but always public leagues which sucks. Would be nice to go against some fellow Irish!!!!

Xavi6 Registered User
#3

Yep open to all. Once to game opens properly (early Feb I think) we'll get a league going and post the code for anyone to join.

We had two I think running last year so just keep an eye on the thread.

#4

Xavi6 said:
Yep open to all. Once to game opens properly (early Feb I think) we'll get a league going and post the code for anyone to join.

We had two I think running last year so just keep an eye on the thread.



Will do.........thanks.

MrJoeSoap Registered User
#5

Haven't a clue how things are going in the AFL but might give it a go if you're looking for numbers.

Xavi6 Registered User
#6

MrJoeSoap said:
Haven't a clue how things are going in the AFL but might give it a go if you're looking for numbers.


Marty Clarke's back, you can stick him as captain every week

Mackman Registered User
#7

Even though i did pretty badly last year AFAIR, im in, its good fun

DoctorGonzo08 Registered User
#8

Already have my team version 1.0 finished. Can I suggest a screening before being accepted into a league. Only suggesting this as in the past the league standard drops when about 6 teams lose interest and don't bother.

Claim to fame last year was that I beat Warne Dawgs and Calvinator in the league finishing top, but lost the finals to Calvinator. This year I'm aiming for top 500 fingers crossed! Already planning for the byes and defo going to hold the trades this year!!

Xavi6 Registered User
#9

Sounds like a plan, feel free to set up an expressions of interest thread or whatever and we'll get things moving.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!