johnny_ultimate Production Model EVA-02

Would like to pop out to one of these some day. But alas, haven't even had time to listen to the ones so far I could potentially make it out this Saturday, but after that my freetime is severely curtailed until at least the end of March!

Sera said:
maybe ask Mr Saturn and Pyongyang as well? remember when it got GotW

Thanks Sera, however I wouldn't think I am qualified enough to ramble on about the Mother games, as much as I like them.

Definitely up for specials though. Shooting games, Star Soldier, Cave, Raizing, Toaplan, Psykio, PC Engine, Puyo Puyo etc. I could (and probably do on this forum anyway) bore you all to death for hours with that material.

1 person has thanked this post
Retr0gamer Category Moderator

Looks like Eurogamer stole our idea and have an article on sex in videogames. Who needs eurogamer when you have arcade and retro, eh?

2 people have thanked this post

So any other takers for an 8-bit micro podcast? It's your only chance to defend your precious Amstrad CPC from my vitriol.

Sparks43 Registered User

Working on my notes for the podcast and i really dont know how i am going to pack everything into an hour

Really looking forward to this as for me the 8bit era was without doubt the golden age of gaming

Will i bring sound samples with me?

Yeah bring some music, it will save me having to do so. Hope there's plenty of SID tunes.

DinoRex Registered User

Sparks43 said:
Working on my notes for the podcast and i really dont know how i am going to pack everything into an hour

Really looking forward to this as for me the 8bit era was without doubt the golden age of gaming

Will i bring sound samples with me?

Have the studio for 2 hours so we can do a 2-parter if necessary.

Also I have a drop box folder you can drop any audio files into if you need to.

Sparks43 Registered User

Having a bit of bother finding 8bit mp3/wav files

Can get sid files no problem but its playing the damn things on a computer that trouble

Steve X2 Moderator

Sparks43 said:
Having a bit of bother finding 8bit mp3/wav files

Can get sid files no problem but its playing the damn things on a computer that trouble

Get a sid player plugin for winamp and play them that way or use winamp to export them as wavs or mp3's.

James Howlett Registered User

I had a listen to some of your podcasts this past week. I particularly liked the Horror episode, the opening music was great, even though it came on as I was alone in the office locking up the building It's good to hear about games I had previously overlooked and I'll be keeping an eye out for obscure now. Good job.

3 people have thanked this post
DinoRex Registered User

Sorry for the delay... between injuries and work stuff I've been pretty busy.

Here's the Lucas Arts Graphic Adventures episode:

http://arcadeandretro.com/arcade-and-retro-podcast-episode-5-lucas-arts-graphic-adventures/

4 people have thanked this post

Dinorex tells me the studio is free from 3pm on Saturday if people want to be part of the next podcast. We'll decide the topic when we see how can make it so we can pick something everyone is interested in.

Atavan-Halen <b>He Touched My Breast!!</b>

Stop being accomodating with the times to people who work all week

Sparks43 Registered User

Anyone for Zelda ?

Not the Cd-I games though

Also is the 8bit one ready to be uploaded

Cant wait to hear how bad i choked

Zelda would be a long one. And i'll only do it if the CD-I games get a mention!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!