Hi Guys

I am Irish and I am getting married to an indian citizen in September. He has been living in ireland for 6 years now.. We just were about to register out wedding when we were told that he will need an apostille stamp on his birth certificate... does anyone know how to get this.. also he doesnt have a long birth certificate and i know you need one here in ireland.. any help would be greatly appreciated..

Depends ,is he Comanche or Apache?

2 people have thanked this post
oppenheimer1 Registered User

tigerpiggy said:
Hi Guys

I am Irish and I am getting married to an indian citizen in September. He has been living in ireland for 6 years now.. We just were about to register out wedding when we were told that he will need an apostille stamp on his birth certificate... does anyone know how to get this.. also he doesnt have a long birth certificate and i know you need one here in ireland.. any help would be greatly appreciated..

It means you need to get the Indian foreign ministry to certify it is a genuine document.

ya i know that... but can it be done here from the indian embassy... or does he have to go back to india to do it?

Oranage2 Registered User

Quick question - Love or sham marriage?

The thread you have Here is in a better location than this one.
Locked.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!