scudzilla Registered User

I know there's a Bargain Alerts forum but how about we just have a thread in here for any Bargains you may find for your beasts? Sure some will get missed in the BA Forum as so much traffic.

I'll start it off then

Was just in Petstop (Airside) and was going to buy a 3kg Bag of Royal Canin boxer food for 23Euro when i saw a 15Euro off sign for the big bags.

ALL big 12kg bags of Royal Canin have 15Euro off, so a 12kg bag cost us 45Euro (less than double the price of a 3kg bag for 4 times as much )

4 people have thanked this post
lorebringer Registered User

€15 off big bags (12-15kg) Royal Canin in Maxizoo at the moment!

http://www.maxizoo.ie/offers.html?&no_cache=1

It stills work our better to order 2 X 15kg of Burns from zooplus.co.uk: £79 (sterling) ~ €95 (euro).

Then using the STOCK-UP coupon you will get a 5% discount.

Plus they have a saving plan option which costs £20, which means you get an additional 5% discount on every purchase you make over 3 years.

So all-in-all 2 X 15kg bags of Burns works out at approx. €86 (euro).

So if you are going to order online there is some saving to be made with zooplus, plus with zooplus it's the same price for all their flavours - you are not just restricted to chicken as above.

Cutie18Ireland Registered User

Just takes awhile for delivery with dogfooddirect gets delivered by courier the next day.

Millem Registered User

15% off www.zooplus.co.uk for new customers valid till 31st January for orders over £55 enter coupon code GTMVC0112
Even if you have ordered before you could just open up a new account and avail of discount!

1 person has thanked this post

Millem said:
15% off www.zooplus.co.uk for new customers valid till 31st January for orders over £55 enter coupon code GTMVC0112
Even if you have ordered before you could just open up a new account and avail of discount!

I setup a new a/c and got a 10% discount (which I was getting on my existing a/c.)

I entered the new code above and the discount stayed at 10% - didn't get the 15% discount.

Millem Registered User

Millem said:

I setup a new a/c and got a 10% discount (which I was getting on my existing a/c.)

I entered the new code above and the discount stayed at 10% - didn't get the 15% discount.

Did you do it on zooplus.co.uk? And used capital letters ? I just used it for order of £78.99 and received 15% off (£11.85)total I paid was £67.14!

I used capitals. In the last part of the code is that a zero?

Not sure if the website accepted the code - it didn't come back with an error - just bounced back to a 10% discount.

Hellrazer Moderator

Stickied.

2 people have thanked this post
Millem Registered User

paultf said:
I used capitals. In the last part of the code is that a zero?

Not sure if the website accepted the code - it didn't come back with an error - just bounced back to a 10% discount.

Yep it is a zero! That's strange. Got code from www.myvochercodes.co.uk. They say it's valid til 2nd feb. They also have another one for 16% over £60 which I have just seen 16OVER60 for new customers but haven't tried it yet! It is valid til 5th of feb.

1 person has thanked this post

Millem said:
Yep it is a zero! That's strange. Got code from www.myvochercodes.co.uk. They say it's valid til 2nd feb. They also have another one for 16% over £60 which I have just seen 16OVER60 for new customers but haven't tried it yet! It is valid til 5th of feb.

I think I have figured out why it didn't work me.

I went onto www.myvoucherscodes.co.uk and copied & pasted the code onto zooplus.co.uk - this was accepted. (For some reason it didn't work for me when I typed the code in.)

So with the 16% discount I saved £10 over the normal 10% discount I get! Not bad! Thanks for the tip - I must keep an eye on that vouchers site in the future.

(The only downside is with a new a/c your zooplus loyalty points are split. In saying that the ZP rewards aren't great unless you are going for one of the big ones at the end of the year.)

tk123 Registered User

If you sign up to the newsletter zooplus send you a 5% discount code

In Pet Mania Tullamore today.

Clinivet 25% off 15kg bags: reduced from €55 to €41.

Royal Canin €15 off 12-15kg bags.

Red Mills €10 off 15kg bags.

cyco Registered User

Guess most shops are doing royal canin deal

Positive dog Training in Sandyford

€15 off 12-15kg bags and €7 off 7.5 - 8kg bags

Also brilliant shop, got a super bed discounted to €14.99 for my collie and a treat ball and frisbee both discounted from €10 to €5.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!