seanhynes Registered User
#1,606

lol at schalke!! gone to ET and Pilzen have had 10 men since the 61st min. mighty night for the bookmakers

Gillington Registered User
#1,607

FlawedGenius said:
Anybody on United tonight was a mug. The tie was over, they were gona rest players, United have been shocking at home all season in Europe, the pricing was terrible on United considering this anyway. Ajax +1 was the bet.

Lol

1 person has thanked this post
warder6161 Registered User
#1,608

FlawedGenius said:
Anybody on United tonight was a mug. The tie was over, they were gona rest players, United have been shocking at home all season in Europe, the pricing was terrible on United considering this anyway. Ajax +1 was the bet.

had hernandez to score 1st...bit harsh calling people mugs it was a fairly strong team...but your reasoning is sound...well done on your win

robbie1977 Registered User
#1,609

FlawedGenius said:

How much you put on the +1?

seanhynes Registered User
#1,610

what odds was +1 anyhow??couldnt have been great,probably 5/4 knowing how miserly odds compilers are these days

Headshot Registered User
#1,611

hmm I get to keep my bilboa bet

but my winnings up to then were like 50 euro on other matches are lost so keep 200 or lose and get the 50 back, hard choice I was given lol

TiltedBrain Registered User
#1,612

was it not 150?

Headshot Registered User
#1,613

TiltedBrain said:
was it not 150?

no I withdrew 200 but if your talking about the 50 they took away from me

Your right then its technically 150 in the end

FlawedGenius Registered User
#1,614

robbie1977 said:
How much you put on the +1?

Hundreds pal.. Your man that had hernandez FG was obviously a good bet espeicially at 4s. But anybody backing United to win and on the handicaps() tonight after what I pointed out, was a silly billy.

buckfasterer Registered User
#1,615

warder6161 said:
had hernandez to score 1st...bit harsh calling people mugs it was a fairly strong team...but your reasoning is sound...well done on your win

Screenshot?

3 people have thanked this post
#1,616

FlawedGenius said:
Hundreds pal.. Your man that had hernandez FG was obviously a good bet espeicially at 4s. But anybody backing United to win and on the handicaps() tonight after what I pointed out, was a silly billy.

9/2 actually..
I like the under 2.5 goals 5/4 in Liverpool game depending on team news. Liverpool as we all know dont score a lot at home and rarely concede. Brighton hav had unders in 10 of there 16 away games this year.
we cant get them right all of the time

#1,617

FlawedGenius said:

did you post your thoughts before the game ?

colinod Registered User
#1,618

colinod said:
Don't. Contact them on livechat. They cleared my negative balance as a "gesture of good will"

Afte clearing my negative balance, they also paid out on the 1/4. Strange goings-on

#1,619

First Madrid the last night f##k up my double by conceding a late goal and now Schalke tonight jesus.FML

shocksy Registered User
#1,620

FlawedGenius said:
Hundreds pal..

Screenshot??????????????

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!