willmunny1990 Registered User
#751

mixednuts said:
I'm not getting into the whole racism debate (going to bed ) but the club now more than me or you do , so I'm biased and I'm gonna stick with the club .

My own personal view is that Evra is a liar .
Yes Suarez said Negro .. Evra tool it up totally wrong went ape shiit and told a few "tales" which had to be backed up with a storie which the FA swallowed , documented and us now been rightly questioned by Amy journo worth their salt .

Night night .


Nonsense.

But not at all surprising.

jesus_thats_gre Registered User
#752



SiClancy: Some people focusing too much on history and la di blinking dah. Liverpool aren't good enough, have bought badly and look tactically poor.

JenChang88: @SiClancy Situation can easily be rectified though if Dalglish/Comolli spend wisely this summer. Repeat of last window would be disaster.

SiClancy: @JenChang88 Would think Comolli's on the brink. Henry and Werner are fair, but he gets less rope than anyone.

JenChang88: @SiClancy don't know why Comolli should take heat for Downing & Adam, those were clearly Dalglish's - he takes some blame for Carroll though.



Interesting.

willmunny1990 Registered User
#753

donfers said:
yawn...clueless sky sports drip fed guff - forget about suarez for a second, any chance you can be transferred out of this thread..I sense big bids coming in from the youtube comments section and the "how to troll badly" guidebook, and heh with those "insightful" views you'd fit in perfectly with the English tabloids where you obviously regurgitate most of your views from - we won't haggle on the fee though, you deserve your move


Who's trolling?

I have said nothing that is not true.

Kenny handled the whole thing badly.

Suarez was clearly guilty of racism. It is sheer nonsense to suggest he didn't racially abuse Evra, take those red tints off for 10 seconds and you might see.

#754

mada999 said:
you see the problem is not beating the big teams but beating the cannon fodder... has been the same for 10 years or so.....

well im afraid liverpool are slowly turning into cannon fodder, they up their game for the big clubs and give 200 per cent , but from todays performance should they be rated any higher than the likes of fulham ,
Like go through the player for player , is gerrard any better than dempsey nowadays , they have duff ,zamora , hangeland ,
Honestly player for player I reckon there is very little in the difference.
I think the next few spends are very important for liverpool , if they buy ****e again the money may dry up , and mid table may be all they can hope for.I like to see liverpool just outside the top 4 , i would honestly feel terrible for them to go to pot .

El Inho Registered User
#755

someone mention racism??

already posted this in the match thread...thought I'd get it some air time in here too..

i was sick of the match so i did this around the 60th minute...

for the low low low price of $9999.99 you can too own youre very own



Dirka in a Burka

2 people have thanked this post
K-9 Category Moderator
#756

My reading of that is, Comolli's opinion on young players is given precedence, Dalglish on the older players.

mada999 Registered User
#757

K-9 said:
No, my point was aimed at people who were happy with the team picked. You asked me who could play DM and I said nobody, Carra or Coady aren't options.


we shouldnt need a kick ass DM against Bolton, it should be them attacked and battered from the outset..we have a technically better team, but there was a lack of effort today...when Liverpool goes a goal down i never think that we cant come back..but we didnt even look like scoring and then they went two up.. game over.... we didnt give them enough respect....lack of pace, lack of pride..lack of drive and selfish players... arghh!! Many games this season, players going for goal when a pass sidewards could get a goal... and Charlie Adam should be a squad player..

I think kenny made a mistake buying the players he did.... shopping list for the last 10 years...2 pacy wingers, 1 pacy striker, 1 creative midfielder....
will this cost 100 million

jesus_thats_gre Registered User
#758

mada999 said:
we shouldnt need a kick ass DM against Bolton, it should be them attacked and battered from the outset.(


I really don't get what this is based on.

You are talking about professional footballers here!! Irrespective of where they are in the league; if you concede possession easily, don't put them under pressure when they are in possession and let them play, don't track runners and leave big holes in midfield, they are going to take advantage - even of the mighty Liverpool.

I would love to see stats on goals conceded per min with the likes of Lucas in the team and out of the team.

mada999 Registered User
#759

cloptrop said:
well im afraid liverpool are slowly turning into cannon fodder, they up their game for the big clubs and give 200 per cent , but from todays performance should they be rated any higher than the likes of fulham ,
Like go through the player for player , is gerrard any better than dempsey nowadays , they have duff ,zamora , hangeland ,
Honestly player for player I reckon there is very little in the difference.
I think the next few spends are very important for liverpool , if they buy ****e again the money may dry up , and mid table may be all they can hope for.I like to see liverpool just outside the top 4 , i would honestly feel terrible for them to go to pot .


are you having a laugh; duff, zamora and hangeland..are they better than anyone in Liverpool's first 11??

mada999 Registered User
#760

jesus_thats_gre said:
I really don't get what this is based on.

You are talking about professional footballers here!! Irrespective of where they are in the league; if you concede possession easily, don't put them under pressure when they are in possession and let them play, don't track runners and leave big holes in midfield, they are going to take advantage - even of the mighty Liverpool.

I would love to see stats on goals conceded per min with the likes of Lucas in the team and out of the team.


they are professional footballers, but a professional performance did not happen today,,

#761

What about kenny and his never play for the club again speech,
They say Benitez was sacked mainly on the players wanting rid .
Woy cause the fans wanted rid.
Kenny hasnt got the respect of either by the looks of things and yet he will never be sacked, itll be a political minefield if he is, he will still be in charge in division 3 and everyone will be too scared to tell him to piss off.
I reckon the American has started to hide his money cause hes too afraid Kenny might ask for more.
Its like when a beggar cajoles you in the street with a bag of cans in his hand and he tries to beg money off ye and yer like , "sorry bud im smashed"

jesus_thats_gre Registered User
#762

mada999 said:
they are professional footballers, but a professional performance did not happen today,,


Ok, thanks.

Note what I quoted though.

jesus_thats_gre Registered User
#763

cloptrop said:

Kenny hasnt got the respect of either by the looks of things and yet he will never be sacked, itll be a political minefield if he is, he will still be in charge in division 3 and everyone will be too scared to tell him to piss off.


On one hand, you imply that the fans or players don't have any respect for Kenny. Then, in the same sentence, you say that the owners won't have the bottle to sack him and seem to imply that this would be down to the potential reaction from the fans or players or someone else (not sure who else to be honest).

You are either a WUM or stupid.

#764

jesus_thats_gre said:
You are either a WUM or stupid.

In some instances, the two aren't mutually exclusive...

1 person has thanked this post
ush Registered User
#765

There's a week left of the transfer window and we haven't signing anyone. Striker, DM, winger or attacking midfielder. Without at least 3 signings no top 4 finish. Can't we just forget Carroll. Thank Kuyt and send him om his way.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!