cson Registered User
#4,276

How can they do anything to warrant game time when they don't get games?

The captaincy thing should be a non-issue, we've more than enough leaders in that squad imo. Vermaelen, Rosicky and Sagna are all more than capable experienced leaders.

RVP is burnt out. There I said it. Tried to force everything against Chelsea. He must be on for his record number of matches played in a season this year?

Frisbee Registered User
#4,277

gnfnrhead said:

Plus, van Persie is the captain, I doubt he ever wants to come off or miss games.

That's irrelevant tbh. It's great he wants to play every game. But he's our most important player and he's starting to go missing at a vital stage of the season because he's exhausted. Having Bendtner at the club and allowing RVP to sit out, come off or even start some games on the bench would mean he's much fresher.

1 person has thanked this post
Redzer7 Registered User
#4,278

tony1kenobi said:
We do have one.I think Quazzie set it up.

Ah but that's only a group, we get no notifications or anything hence why nobody posts in it We should have one like this.

greendom Registered User
#4,279

Ah but then everyone would want one. Far easier solution would be to close the Spurs one down

Redzer7 Registered User
#4,280

greendom said:
Ah but then every
one would want one. Far easier solution would be to close the Spurs one down

Even their charter písses me off

Arsenal fans are not welcome on this forum. Do not post here, you will be banned without warning.

That is all.

greendom Registered User
#4,281

The cheek. I suppose we should leave them to it. They're in enough pain at the moment without us making it worse.

Bam Bam Mickey Registered User
#4,282

Inferiority Complex, you've got to pity them, they are **** afterall.

#4,283

I don't care about their pain! After starting threads like this, they deserve the karma they are currently being served!

Two quotes in the "The race for 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th (delete as appropriate)" thread (Whoops, forgot to include 5th/6th in that thread title lads)

THFC said:
3rd, provided Arsenal finished at best 4th, all the livelong day.

Pageant Messiah said:
Nothing to be sad about. 3rd means we beat arsenal. That's more important than the cup. Hell I'd take 5th if they were 6th

Obsessed with us. It's so pathetic! Apparently, finishing ahead of Arsenal was more important than winning the FA cup. And so many posts in that thread refer to Arsenal!! Its ridiculous!

If Arsenal finish ahead of them in end I look forward to getting myself swiftly banned from the Spurs Supporters Club forum

#4,284

Sgt Pepper 64 said:
You do know that term you used is very offensive to some and is considered racist?

Someone should tell Spurs supporters

Bam Bam Mickey Registered User
#4,285

It's a disease of the club, the English Spurs fans are exactly the same as the Irish Spurs fans, constantly obsessed with Arsenal, pretend to be fair fans, but always drop a dig whenever possible.
They have the right manager anyway.

amiable Registered User
#4,286

Minstrel27 said:
Someone should tell Spurs supporters

That's like saying it's ok to call a black man a ni**er cos they call themselves that

#4,287

amiable said:
That's like saying it's ok to call a black man a ni**er cos they call themselves that

No it's not. Stop being stupid. If you saw me using the term myself then maybe you might have a point but I never have.

I simply stated the fact that quite a few of them use the term. How that equates to what you suggest is beyond me.

#4,288

amiable said:

No, totally different. You've heard of this thing called "context" haven't you?

keano_afc Registered User
#4,289

greendom said:
The cheek. I suppose we should leave them to it. They're in enough pain at the moment without us making it worse.

What annoys me is that there's a thread in here for Spurs gossip/transfer talk etc. Is there own forum not enough? Its almost like they're trying to convince us they're a big club.

4 people have thanked this post
amiable Registered User
#4,290

Minstrel27 said:
No it's not. Stop being stupid. If you saw me using the term myself then maybe you might have a point but I never have.

I simply stated the fact that quite a few of them use the term. How that equates to what you suggest is beyond me.

using which term? Yid is an offensive term.

Just because Spurs fans sing it doesn't make it ok

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!