Galvasean Registered User
#3,196

Walcott and Gerv are hot n' cold. Hopefully Gervinho will do like Koscielny and have a super second season.

Mickeroo Category Moderator
#3,197

What a gent, don't see enough of that kind of thing from the pros these days. There's plenty players who'd be charging for the autographs.

Underground Registered User
#3,198

wandatowell said:
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/894110-arsenals-wojciech-szczesny-pays-for-kids-birthday-party-after-joining-celebrations?

What a sound fella.

Great win today!!! 7 in a row. Hitting fantastic form at the perfect time.

Times are good

He's like our own little Balotelli.

2 people have thanked this post
DB10 Banned
#3,199

Good performance today, brilliant goals. Very poor Villa side.

Still think though the team needs to have 3-4 new signings if they want to challenge for a League title. And also about 6-7 players to leave.

Good run but I still would be wary about the summer transfer window. Hopefully we seal 3rd this year will be a major achievement.

Oranage2 Registered User
#3,200

Underground said:
He's like our own little Balotelli.

Apparently not a lot true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbY-JkdlpvA

Galvasean Registered User
#3,201

City drop points too. It will be interesting to see if we can knock a few points off that gap between us between now and the end of May.

Mickeroo Category Moderator
#3,202

Galvasean said:
City drop points too. It will be interesting to see if we can knock a few points off that gap between us between now and the end of May.

Anythings possible, the form Arsenal are in, all the remaining games are winnable.

emergingstar Registered User
#3,203

DB10 said:
Good performance today, brilliant goals. Very poor Villa side.

Still think though the team needs to have 3-4 new signings if they want to challenge for a League title. And also about 6-7 players to leave.

Good run but I still would be wary about the summer transfer window. Hopefully we seal 3rd this year will be a major achievement.

I agree

But let's enjoy this now and worry bout the summer then

KeithAFC Banned
#3,204

Van Persie not scored in 2 games now.

Overall, a very good efficient performance.

greendom Registered User
#3,205

I think he might fit in well at the Emirates

Tom Williams ‏ @tomwfootball Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Late goal at Stade de la Mosson - Olivier Giroud fires 89th-minute volley into bottom-left corner from 20 yards to put Montpellier 1-0 up.

#3,206

Galvasean said:
I wouldn't even bother thinking about it. There's no possible way that either Manchester team will drop twelve points in the remaining games

gnfnrhead Registered User
#3,208

Reekwind said:
I wouldn't even bother thinking about it. There's no possible way that either Manchester team will drop twelve points in the remaining games

I dont think he was suggesting we could catch them, just finish a little closer to them. That, plus a few signings in the summer, would sent a clear message of intent for next season.

1 person has thanked this post
DB10 Banned
#3,209

Ideally Podolski will sign, can anyone tell me where his prefered position would be. Is he a goalscorer, what are his weaknesses?

Where else should we be looking to strengthen? In my opinion, ideally we would bring in 4 experienced players. While shipping out alot of the older loaned players, and others such as Almunia, possibly Chamakh. Other certain squad players.

Sign Benayoun for a small fee possibly. Podolski.

Then 3 others hopefully of experience. Its asking alot I know, but if we want to reach the level of the Manchester clubs, more experience is needed.

I think we need to sign another WF/ST depending on where Podolski plays. Hopefully a big name.

Then maybe a Vertonghen type who can play DM or CB comfortably. After that I would like an experienced combative CM player with pace, possibly a Flamini type player. Would be good for squad depth.

Its all fantasy talk at this point, but this summer is huge.

KCAccidental Registered User
#3,210

not sure Benayoun will sign if regular football is available somewhere else, He's lost years of his career being a sub at Liverpool, Chelsea and here. I'd like him to stay as a member of the squad though. He is a very good player.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!