Temptamperu Registered User
#166

I dont think that level thing is true, I went through an area real early doing the Warsworn and I had to fight arcane blarghast that had red names. Got an achievment for it though.

Shiminay Moderator
#167

I was just going to say, after re-speccing last night I saw a screen of things that I hadn't seen before, one of the sections was "Achievements" and one of them was for killing something 4 levels higher than you are, so they're more than likely set per area with some wiggle room based on your current stats rather than set when you visit.

Kiith Moderator
#168

Yeah, i may have been wrong about that level thing, it's just something i saw someone post on another forum recently. It's more likely to be similar to the Skyrim method.

Temptamperu Registered User
#169

Has anyone noticed slow down when you are trying to flog stuff? mine takes an age (xbox)

AceCard Jones Registered User
#170

Temptamperu said:
Has anyone noticed slow down when you are trying to flog stuff? mine takes an age (xbox)


As my first file went on I noticed this more and more. And when I started my second file it was quick to sell things, now as time has gone on it's taking longer for each item. Which has convinced me it's a cache thing or simply an in game loading time problem coming from the fact that you can buy back anything you've ever sold ever from each vendor. So if like me you're mostly using the same vendor for your selling then that buyback list is just getting longer and longer.

Temptamperu Registered User
#171

nah i use all the vendors i come across, but i do think its because they keep everything you sold.
Still its not bad considerng thats one bug that ive noticed in such a large game.

Shiminay Moderator
#172

The vendors keeping your old stuff's handy I think - mostly because I sold some unique armour set pieces to them without realising what Yellow items were Shame that one of the items is now 250,000 gold!

#173

Shiminay said:
The vendors keeping your old stuff's handy I think - mostly because I sold some unique armour set pieces to them without realising what Yellow items were Shame that one of the items is now 250,000 gold!


Yeah so did I but sure by the I got to the last park for the set my mixed set was far exceeding it in terms of stats.

Kiith Moderator
#174

calex71 said:
Yeah so did I but sure by the I got to the last park for the set my mixed set was far exceeding it in terms of stats.


This is constantly happening to me. I've never managed to complete a set at the relevant level. Quite annoying, especially as some of them look great. But then i go back to looking like a clown hobo.

Shiminay Moderator
#175

All my current armour is hand crafted Azurite stuff, so it at least matches Do you get the ability to craft your own sets? That'd be awesome Maybe in the MMO...

sin0city Registered User
#176

Hi all. Just wondering, is anyone else enjoying this more than Skyrim?

Temptamperu Registered User
#177

sin0city said:
Hi all. Just wondering, is anyone else enjoying this more than Skyrim?


Its a different horse than Skyrim, But I enjoyed it just as much. I played it three times and enjoyed every one.

sin0city Registered User
#178

Temptamperu said:
Its a different horse than Skyrim, But I enjoyed it just as much. I played it three times and enjoyed every one.


Cool, kind of felt like I should have been enjoying Skyrim more.
Maybe it was the hype.
Really like the fact that KOA is devoid of bugs and freezing issues too.

super_furry Registered User
#180

Picked this up on Thursday and am really finding it a struggle to stick with. Playing as a sorcerer and for all the world it feels exactly like an offline version of WoW - not a good thing. There's the same boring fetch and 'kill 5 trolls quests' and it's just leaving me cold. Gonna try stick with it for now but there's very little about it grabbing me right now.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!