BeeFit Gyms I believe!

AH -> Limerick.

1 person has thanked this post
DrumSteve Registered User

<snip>

2 people have thanked this post

Oooo subtle, lol.

flutered Registered User

how is it that questions such as this are never asked by users with more than 10 posts

4 people have thanked this post
L.T.P. Registered User

Think its called Fat Freddies or Chunkys or something like that

kenoconnell Registered User

L.T.P. said:
Think its called Fat Freddies or Chunkys or something like that

Chunkys, nice...... Will go well with the new nightclub, Sparlkles!!! Hi end city nightlife, Oh u'll see

DanTheMan91 Registered User

Anyone here check out the gym or hear any reviews? I heard it's only €20 per month so I might check it out.

ronanc15 Registered User

DanTheMan91 said:
Anyone here check out the gym or hear any reviews? I heard it's only €20 per month so I might check it out.

It's very good, especially for €20. Great to work out using new gear too. Although if you're into heavy lifting or powerlifting etc its not the place for you im afraid!!

DanTheMan91 Registered User

ronanc15 said:
It's very good, especially for €20. Great to work out using new gear too. Although if you're into heavy lifting or powerlifting etc its not the place for you im afraid!!

Great thanks for the reply. That is no problem I am not into heavy lifting, I'm pretty new to the whole gym scene, does anyone have the opening hour's or is that too much to ask for?

TestTransmission Registered User

DanTheMan91 said:
Great thanks for the reply. That is no problem I am not into heavy lifting, I'm pretty new to the whole gym scene, does anyone have the opening hour's or is that too much to ask for?

Here, enjoy.

http://www.beefitgyms.com/

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!