TestTransmission Registered User

Thanks George, I never though of that.

jenizzle Hosted Moderator

TestTransmission said:
What did it cost ye petrol wise last year?

I think I budgeted for about €400 worth, but it came in at about €250 (can't remember the exact figure now).

1 person has thanked this post

It's a nice long run, mostly off motorways so your economy should be pretty decent. Average speeds going to be low enough with that type of driving.

Gary ITR Registered User

€250 in year one and €350 in year two. Same car

mg1980 Registered User

Gary ITR said:
€250 in year one and €350 in year two. Same car

Prices went up and they are gone up again. Will probably be 400 to 450 this year

Gary ITR Registered User

mg1980 said:
Prices went up and they are gone up again. Will probably be 400 to 450 this year

Nah, my car was standars in year1. In year2 it was tuned to feck, full exhausts system, ITG airbox etc etc

homer_simpson said:
Its a good 35-45 mins from sligo, nice hotel all the same, but there is feck all to do down there...

20 mins tops.. Feck all to fo but eat nice food and drink stout..

Whats the story with deposits lads? Are we paying a certain amount up front or the whole lot?

Quazzie Hosted Moderator

Deposits will be €50 and will be collected in the first two weeks of March. The remainder (expected to be €150 total) will be collected no less than 6 weeks before the event.

Would it be Ok if I met up with ye in Mallow???. I live fairly near it and I dont see the point of driving and staying in Limerick for a night. If its a problem there is no bother.

Gary ITR Registered User

-Corkie- said:
Would it be Ok if I met up with ye in Mallow???. I live fairly near it and I dont see the point of driving and staying in Limerick for a night. If its a problem there is no bother.

Staying in Limerick on the Friday is purely optional, being at the start would be a requirement because there will be a fairly detailed briefing. Could you make it to Limerick on the Saturday morning?

Gary ITR said:
Staying in Limerick on the Friday is purely optional, being at the start would be a requirement because there will be a fairly detailed briefing. Could you make it to Limerick on the Saturday morning?

Yep no bother at all. I forgot about the briefing actually I can met Eoin with deposits anyway..

Gary ITR Registered User

-Corkie- said:
Yep no bother at all. I forgot about the briefing actually I can met Eoin with deposits anyway..

That's fine, bank transfers can be organised too if needed

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!