Quazzie Hosted Moderator

In an attempt to try keep costs low we will be trying to negotiate a set room rate with a hotel in Limerick for anyone that requires it. I know, I myself will be staying in Limerick the night before as will a lot of people, so we understand that this adds costs as such will be trying to do what we can to help with this.

1 person has thanked this post
Gary ITR Registered User

Quazzie said:
In an attempt to try keep costs low we will be trying to negotiate a set room rate with a hotel in Limerick for anyone that requires it. I know, I myself will be staying in Limerick the night before as will a lot of people, so we understand that this adds costs as such will be trying to do what we can to help with this.

Or we could all kip in TestTransmissions place

When do ye want deposits?
Ive yet to organize a co-driver..

Gary ITR said:

And yours on the Saturday?

Quazzie Hosted Moderator

Squ said:
When do ye want deposits?
Ive yet to organize a co-driver..

We will have a definite figure on the deposits in the coming weeks. Deposits will be required for drivers and passengers. As it stands the fee is looking like it is going to be €150 which will be required upfront. Upon receipt of this you will receive a pack containing sponsorship forms.

Atomic Pineapple Registered User

Quazzie said:
We will have a definite figure on the deposits in the coming weeks. Deposits will be required for drivers and passengers. As it stands the fee is looking like it is going to be €150 which will be required upfront. Upon receipt of this you will receive a pack containing sponsorship forms.

On the sponsorship pack, I've ear marked this weekend to get some of it done. If you've route/hotel/stop off info by them send it to me and I'll include it

Jemmy Registered User

I agree on the sticking together, it was messy staying in two seperate places last year

Quazzie said:

If some are staying the night in Limerick before I'm guessing the deposit will be a little more or will you just keep that as a seperate cost from the regular deposit for those that want to head down? 99% sure I'll be heading down myself the night before rather than having to face it extra early the sat morning!

jenizzle Hosted Moderator

draffodx said:
On the sponsorship pack, I've ear marked this weekend to get some of it done. If you've route/hotel/stop off info by them send it to me and I'll include it

Do you have much included so far? Also, d'ye need a hand with it?

At a guess I'd say more people will want to stay the Friday night in Limerick also than those that won't so to keep the numbers up it might be best to include it in the deposit?

2 people have thanked this post
Gary ITR Registered User

draffodx said:
At a guess I'd say more people will want to stay the Friday night in Limerick also than those that won't so to keep the numbers up it might be best to include it in the deposit?

I will organise a rate in Limerick, otherwise we end up with different depost amounts for those not staying. Staying in Limerick is purely optional

TestTransmission Registered User

Gary ITR said:

Sure,bring a tent and ye kip in the back

Gary ITR said:
I will organise a rate in Limerick, otherwise we end up with different depost amounts for those not staying. Staying in Limerick is purely optional

Any help ye need down here ,lemme know.I might end up doing this if funds/work allow.

Gary ITR Registered User

TestTransmission said:

Any help ye need down here ,lemme know.I might end up doing this if funds/work allow.

I'll certainly be trying to book The Strand Hotel again, really nice hotel, great food and the staff put up with our messing

Quazzie Hosted Moderator

Gary ITR said:
I'll certainly be trying to book The Strand Hotel again, really nice hotel, great food and the staff put up with our messing

I rate it up there with the best in the country.

TestTransmission Registered User

Gary ITR said:

Quazzie said:
I rate it up there with the best in the country.

Just remember, I was the one to tell ye to stay there

jenizzle said:
Do you have much included so far? Also, d'ye need a hand with it?

I haven't started actually! If there's anything you feel you can get done then work away

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!