I tried rooting my samsung galaxy y earlier and it failed and now wont turn on,I can get the download bit up but cant get the boot or normal screens to come up just a blank screen when turned on,has anyone any idea on how to fix it or is it fecked.

Jarren Registered User

Can you go into recovery mode(hold power, volume up, home
button together)?

nope same thing blank screen.

EriT Registered User

having had the similar issues more than once i recon you will be able to fix it its just a case of looking trough xda/youtube/google you should find somebody with the same problem who has fixed it

EriT said:
having had the similar issues more than once i recon you will be able to fix it its just a case of looking trough xda/youtube/google you should find somebody with the same problem who has fixed it

Ive tried,ive downloaded nearly a gig of programs and firmware and I still get the same error and fail message using the odin program.

tallaghtmick said:
Ive tried,ive downloaded nearly a gig of programs and firmware and I still get the same error and fail message using the odin program.

How long do you have it and is it insured?

griffdaddy Registered User

do you have a usb jig to force it into odin mode? Can you get anything at all to come up on the screen?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!