blutengeld Registered User
#31

AirsoftPlayer said:
Make it 110 and I'll meet you in Swords tomorrow

105 and we have deal I will be in swords after 7 pm

Migworks Registered User
#32

AirsoftPlayer said:
Make it 110 and I'll meet you in Swords tomorrow


I'd offer your asking of 110, if you happen to be travelling down waterford way and your local deal falls through ok.
Don't like post and I'm never up your way.

AirsoftPlayer Registered User
#33

Sorry couldn't get to a computer yesterday. I'll accept you offer of 105 if we can meet today

1 person has thanked this post
blutengeld Registered User
#34

AirsoftPlayer said:
Sorry couldn't get to a computer yesterday. I'll accept you offer of 105 if we can meet today



Whats the story mate? Do you still want to sell this gun or what? Three times you've changed the day we're supposed to meet, I've sent you 8 texts .... no reply.


If you no longer want to sell it, you should post that, for future reference; dont waste peoples time.

Migworks Registered User
#35

AirsoftPlayer said:
Make it 110 and I'll meet you in Swords tomorrow


I'd offer your asking of 110, if you happen to be travelling down waterford way and your local deal falls through ok.
Don't like post and I'm never up your way.



Withdrawing offer sorry, we are too far apart to inspect the gun and as I said before don't really like post when it comes to transactions in particular Airsoft guns.

Thanks and good luck.

AirsoftPlayer Registered User
#36

blutengeld said:
Whats the story mate? Do you still want to sell this gun or what? Three times you've changed the day we're supposed to meet, I've sent you 8 texts .... no reply.


If you no longer want to sell it, you should post that, for future reference; dont waste peoples time.


Sorry having phone troubles at the moment, trying to get my sim sorted tomorrow. I'll send you a text tomorrow regarding a meet up.

Sorry for that.

mrfrekkles Registered User
#37

if you give me a week or so i can buy it for 125 and i collect?

adamc1 Registered User
#38

i no it a long time but i will tack it when ever is best for you if it still there

#39

Is this still available?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!