Autosport Registered User

Delighted Jennifer got a great score but Andy's routine was crap, give him a better routine and he would get much better results. Matthew did it for me again Bring on Chico

HeidiHeidi Registered User

Autosport said:
Delighted Jennifer got a great score but Andy's routine was crap, give him a better routine and he would get much better results. Matthew did it for me again Bring on Chico

I'm a bit behind, just seen Andy's routine - that was terrible choreography! Really juvenile and literal. Poor Andy.

I'm waiting on Jorgie to see what magic she works this week.

Jorgi was wow, thought she deserved a higher score

Autosport said:
Jorgi was wow, thought she deserved a higher score

Owowowow (on behalf of Matt).

Not surprised she held back a bit, can't have been easy going at that lift again so soon after near-disaster. Fair play to her. And him.

Haha!!! Did anyone else notice Karen's face behind Louis when he was doing his headbanging? Priceless!

Yea i did, quite funny Cant believe Andy is through

Autosport said:
Yea i did, quite funny Cant believe Andy is through

I know.... very unfair on whoever goes out. Both far better, by a mile.

Anyone else think Joedyne looked seriously out of sorts tonight?

Def think Robin got it wrong choosing Team Jorgi, Team Matthew should have won, much better performance

1 person has thanked this post

So Andy was voted off, He had improved but for me too little too late

Aisling(",) Registered User

Chico was my standout for tonight.My god that man shouldn't ever wear a top!

1 person has thanked this post

Aisling(",);77427256
Chico was my standout for tonight.My god that man shouldn't ever wear a top!

hmm, the zebra print leggings were a bit much though, lol, i thought any minute now he'll break into a crotch thrust motion and im soooo glad i dont have a 3D tv!

surprised though when he said he was 41, he doesnt look it, was popstars/idol that long ago?

I cant wait to see what props they have tonight, and if Chico is topless i'll vote for him again

I have to agree with Louie about Jorgi, she only had 1 prop while the others had more, Matthew and Chico are now my favs

tinyk68 Registered User

i was convinced that Robin would choose Chemmy in the skate off. I'm so happy he chose Chico instead. can't wait for next week

Jorgi and Jennifer in the skate off

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!