Feb 29th bitches!

Liking the attitude

1 person has thanked this post
robbiep94 Registered User

Patchy~ said:
Feb 29th bitches!

You prepared?

Canard J'ai une araignée au plafond

Errrrr not really tbh, I didnt do much over the break since they arent exactly soon but they're not a million miles away either

Just gonna chip away at it, and of course retreat from social interactions until they're over.

PictureFrame Registered User

The 30th of January..

We have 2 or 3 days of exams before the midterm break and the rest after. Anyone know what date midterm break is?

lainey108 Registered User

i think the mocks are only a money making scheme, in my schhol they are more expensive then the actuall leaving cert. its mad like i havent the course completed in any of my subjects. even if things come up in the mocks there is no garantee they will come up in the real thing. the only thing that matters is our practicals,oral and the real thing. i know the mocks are good to give you a feel for the timing and all but like we shouldnt have to pay for something that doesnt even count!!

Patchy~ said:
Errrrr not really tbh, I didnt do much over the break since they arent exactly soon but they're not a million miles away either

Just gonna chip away at it, and of course retreat from social interactions until they're over.

Your the same as myself so

13spanner said:
We have 2 or 3 days of exams before the midterm break and the rest after. Anyone know what date midterm break is?

11-19 feb i believe

PictureFrame Registered User

We don't have any course finished or near finished for that matter!. We haven't even started comparing out texts in English!

lainey108 said:
i think the mocks are only a money making scheme, in my schhol they are more expensive then the actuall leaving cert. its mad like i havent the course completed in any of my subjects. even if things come up in the mocks there is no garantee they will come up in the real thing. the only thing that matters is our practicals,oral and the real thing. i know the mocks are good to give you a feel for the timing and all but like we shouldnt have to pay for something that doesnt even count!!

Couldn't agree with you more

PictureFrame said:
We don't have any course finished or near finished for that matter!. We haven't even started comparing out texts in English!

Everyone's the same

JonnyMcNamee Registered User

PictureFrame said:
Have you guys got your poetry and language studies done? I thought we were far behind

robbiep94 said:
11-19 feb i believe

Ah fúck it, early enough so.

Gettin HL Irish grinds so the mammy expects big things... good thing she likes surprises

2 people have thanked this post
Luno Registered User

Title should be changed to pres tbh!

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!