CMpunked Registered User

So who is the good money on going in this year?

Macho man?
Rock?

cactus mac88 Registered User

I can definitely see Macho Man going in this year with it being in Florida.

They should have inducted him in long ago when he was still alive

Mick Foley maybe?

2 people have thanked this post
cian68 Registered User

macho man and I'm guessing edge.

Charlie Haughy Registered User

Edge,
Randy Savage,
Kevin Nash perhaps?

I dont think Rock will go in this year, next year I say.

johnciall Registered User

I'd say they may hold off till 2013 for Edge since rumours are it's in Toronto

Charlie Haughy Registered User

If thats the case, then it will be Rock this year id say. I cant imagine they would have 2 recent wrestlers getting inducted in one year.

the groutch Registered User

William Regal

1 person has thanked this post
Charisteas Registered User

Alberto Del Rio's Uncle Mil Mascaras is going to be inducted, that's been confirmed. ADR will most likely induct him, hopefully with Ricardo Rodriguez doing the introduction!

I did ask about this in the Questions forum as I had only read it on Wiki, but I've only just found out that it's confirmed on wwe.com -

Mil Mascaras to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame

MEXICO CITY - Triple H has announced that Mil Mascaras will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame's 2012 class in Miami in April! The announcement was made in Mil Mascaras' native country in front of the WWE Universe in Mexico City Sunday night.

Mil Mascaras was the first masked luchador to compete in Madison Square Garden. The Mexican squared circle legend also competed in the 1997 Royal Rumble.

Stay tuned to WWE.com for complete coverage of Mil Mascaras' induction into the WWE Hall of Fame.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/mil-mascaras-hall-of-fame-announcement

tdv123 Banned

Charisteas said:
Alberto Del Rio's Uncle Mil Mascaras is going to be inducted, that's been confirmed. ADR will most likely induct him, hopefully with Ricardo Rodriguez doing the introduction!

I did ask about this in the Questions forum as I had only read it on Wiki, but I've only just found out that it's confirmed on wwe.com -

Mil Mascaras to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame

MEXICO CITY - Triple H has announced that Mil Mascaras will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame's 2012 class in Miami in April! The announcement was made in Mil Mascaras' native country in front of the WWE Universe in Mexico City Sunday night.

Mil Mascaras was the first masked luchador to compete in Madison Square Garden. The Mexican squared circle legend also competed in the 1997 Royal Rumble.

Stay tuned to WWE.com for complete coverage of Mil Mascaras' induction into the WWE Hall of Fame.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/mil-mascaras-hall-of-fame-announcement

Thats the only thing I remember him from.

glenjamin Registered User

Doubt Savage will be ever inducted after his brother said that Randy would never be allowed to be inducted unless he was going in with his father and brother and I can't see that happening.

Crazy thing was, Mascaras was in his mid-50's when he was in the royal rumble back in 97. He moved incredibly well for a man his age.

Charisteas Registered User

dlofnep said:
Crazy thing was, Mascaras was in his mid-50's when he was in the royal rumble back in 97. He moved incredibly well for a man his age.

That's my pre-Raw viewing sorted for tonight then, 97 Rumble

Think I read somewhere that WWE want to enter the Guinness Book of Records as most masks being worn in the same place, wonder if they will ask Mascaras to help promote that.

rovert Banned

dlofnep said:

Well he never bumped

rovert said:
Well he never bumped

I'm sure the world will stop turning. The guy hit a cross-body from the top rope to the outside. Show me one other 54 year old man who has done that.

rovert Banned

dlofnep said:
I'm sure the world will stop turning. The guy hit a cross-body from the top rope to the outside. Show me one other 54 year old man who has done that.

Most luchadores can. They tumble rather than take as many flat back bumps as the Americans do which helps their longevity. Mil never bumped when he didnt need to. Mil went against script and eliminated himself as he didn't want to do the job. That dive wasnt primarily to entertain.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!