Sabre0001 Registered User

FunkZ said:
Hey Sabre, what positions interest you? We're mainly looking for defensive players at the moment, and an extra goalkeeper is always welcome

Congrats to all the lads today, you were beastly! We're 15th in Division 3 at the moment, 41-13-6

Edit: I see what you're saying now Sabre, I'm having a slow day but that would be fecking awesome!

If it were possible to spectate then I'd be willing to record and put together a highlight reel of sorts...Having net issues at the moment (if I keep harping on about it, maybe it'll get sorted!), but once that's all done and dusted.....

1 person has thanked this post
Mikeyt086 Registered User

Ahh feck off and join Mark!

I joined last night, played 2 games, went to get my Pizza at the door, came back and couldn't connect to Xbox Live again all night

Still, some very good players, enjoyed it!

Kells... Registered User

Division 1 Baby!!!!!

Sent a request in Last night .

Sabre0001 said:
If it were possible to spectate then I'd be willing to record and put together a highlight reel of sorts...Having net issues at the moment (if I keep harping on about it, maybe it'll get sorted!), but once that's all done and dusted.....

When your net problems are sorted out you could join in and play if you're a FIFA head

TroutFisher said:
Division 1 Baby!!!!!

Delighted. 19th in the British Isles. Get the fook in

Coletrickle88 said:
Sent a request in Last night .

Sent you a message on Live man! You'll need a headset to play, but ya probably have one, and you'll have to learn to play in various positions to become versatile, if you're up for this send a request again

Flashdean Registered User

Could i join fellas could play anywhere!?!?

GT is : luxfora

Flashdean said:
Could i join fellas could play anywhere!?!?

GT is : luxfora

Have you played in goals much? What teams have you played for? What's your VPs overall?

Had a good few games today, I think we won eight out nine while I was there anyway. Get in!

miralize Registered User

anyone on for a cupla games?

Came up against Team alpha 7 there . That's the best team I've ever played against .

2 people have thanked this post
Cjayses Registered User
Coopington89 Registered User

I found it at last!

osh Registered User

Request sent there

GT is king0sh

osh said:
Request sent there

GT is king0sh

I've missed ya bro

cactus mac88 Registered User

Great cup win just there Treble, Bassman and Paddyman.

We played that 6500 point team off the park in the final.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!