Forward for your attention please

And tell me, this roster had to come in as part of Croke Park.

What happens if Government gives into media pressure & collapses the Agreement on 1st June say?

Do we revert to old roster or do we do as we're told and continue with the new one as directed?

Hooch Moderator

Bosh said:
And tell me, this roster had to come in as part of Croke Park.

What happens if Government gives into media pressure & collapses the Agreement on 1st June say?

Do we revert to old roster or do we do as we're told and continue with the new one as directed?

No because your Supt will be directing your new working shift pattern, not the CPA.

(I know what your saying and all by the way)

FGR Registered User

We all know it's going to happen Bosh. They'll get what they want. We'll implement all changes (PALF and the like) and when it's all done they'll scrap CPA and hit us with a cut anyway.

It's bound to happen. This is Ireland after all.

/i'm an optimist, me.

ForegoneReality said:
We all know it's going to happen Bosh. They'll get what they want. We'll implement all changes (PALF and the like) and when it's all done they'll scrap CPA and hit us with a cut anyway.

It's bound to happen. This is Ireland after all.

/i'm an optimist, me.

You will all toe the line !!!!!!!!!!!

Of course management get they want it's always been that way. And with all this crossing over there will be ALOT less opertunity for OT

Is that last boat still leaving for austrailia????

bluetop Registered User

misterdarkness said:
You will all toe the line !!!!!!!!!!!

Of course management get they want it's always been that way. And with all this crossing over there will be ALOT less opertunity for OT

Well what are the people that sit around the table doing about it ie GRA, they take the money what do they actually do for it................ oh ya, agree to everything as long as its in their interest, just wondering what side of the table are they on.

mmmm lets not rock the boat here !!

misterdarkness said:

The force is strong with this one.....

NBar Registered User

So there are 3 versions of this roster; Core, Non-Core and DDU. Anyone know of anymore versions?? Thought there were only going to be 2 but this 3rd one for the DDU so they can get a few rounds of golf etc in , fair play to them

bluetop Registered User

NBar said:
So there are 3 versions of this roster; Core, Non-Core and DDU. Anyone know of anymore versions?? Thought there were only going to be 2 but this 3rd one for the DDU so they can get a few rounds of golf etc in , fair play to them

Regional Traffic Corp think they are also working from a different one as well! could be wrong.

NBar Registered User

bluetop said:
Regional Traffic Corp think they are also working from a different one as well! could be wrong.

Yup, just heard that today, god its getting better. Wonder will there be a community one as well. Before we know it there will be a dozen different rosters

deadwood Registered User

The Continuity Roster, The 32 Sovereign Ring Roster and the Real Rooster.

1 person has thanked this post
mojorex Registered User

cool

FGR Registered User

deadwood said:
Real Rooster.

Normally I'd think that's a typo but considering that it's yourself I'm thinking otherwise!

rondeco Registered User

Can anyone tell me what happened to the thread about getting the roster on your iphone?

Turner Moderator

rondeco said:
Can anyone tell me what happened to the thread about getting the roster on your iphone?

St Raphaels have released an app for iphone.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!