Jimmy Iovine Registered User

That track by Mally is handy enough. Went looking for some of his music there and he seems to have a ton of mixtapes out. Where would be the best place to start? I only have a very limited amount of space on my iPod so it has to be great .

1 person has thanked this post
Andy_rse Moderator

To be honest I'm only getting into him myself. The only thing I have at the minute is his Free On The 15th EP thats on Itunes. Its great. Get it free on his bandcamp

http://mally.bandcamp.com/album/free-on-the-15th

Got it there. I'll give it a listen tomorrow. When's his album out?

Andy_rse Moderator

Its out on the 15th and its called The Last Great

If physical copies is your thing, you can pre order at www.fifthelementonline.com

Mikeyt086 Registered User

http://vimeo.com/39974024

Kendrick Lamar and Ace Hood feature on Birdman and Mack Maine's track "B Boyz". Thankfully Kendrick goes first, his verse is good, Ace Hood's is ok, Birdman is absolute crap, and Mack Maine's is average.

MD1990 Registered User

new freestyle from Chamillionaire

Andy_rse said:
Its out on the 15th and its called The Last Great

If physical copies is your thing, you can pre order at www.fifthelementonline.com

Looking forward to that. Just listening to that EP you linked me to. Very nice. Good choice of beats.

Zero-Cool Wanted Level

DMX releasing a free 10 track EP on 15th June 'The Weigh In'. Really can't wait to hear this, will give an insight to what 'Undisputed' will be like

http://www.loudmusic247.com/articles-id.317-dmx-to-release-the-weigh-in-ep-on-may-15

2 people have thanked this post
horsebox09 Registered User

The Killer Mike x EL-P album is floating around now

2 people have thanked this post

horsebox09 said:

For those interested he gave a track by track description of the whole album and you can read it here. You can stream the album as well there.

3 people have thanked this post
Raekwon Registered User

horsebox09 said:

So is El-P's album C4C

horsebox09 Registered User

Raekwon said:
So is El-P's album C4C

I know man, only found that out an hour ago, apparently it's been out since the end of April

The Killer Mike album is SICK, probably EL-P's most accessible beats so far, they're still so layered though, and Mike is on form throughout; definitely is best rapping since 2008

I've listened to about half of El-P's album, the intro beat is incredible, and Exquire murders his guest verse on "Hail No"

Boom_Bap Dishwasher Owner

Raekwon said:
So is El-P's album C4C

There's a set of linear notes just released for the C4C album....get your zoom on though!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=379514112084793&set=a.116465345056339.7305.109283912441149&type=1&theater

I havent had a chance to listen to either C4C or R.A.P. Music yet, hopefully towards the weekend I'll get there. But I havent been this excited about 2 albums....well 3 including Aesop Rock, in a long time.

Unless someone wants to take some of my backlog of work from me??? Any takers?

Boom_Bap said:
Unless someone wants to take some of my backlog of work from me??? Any takers?

It depends on how much you pay. I'll only do it for €20/hour.

Don't forget Killer Mike and Big Boi are going to be releasing an album together as well. That has amazing potential. Could be an album of the year contender in whichever year it gets released.

mufcboy1999 Registered User

nobody touching balck hippy for consistency these last few years.. ab soul ft lamar ... quality verses

take your top 5 list dead or alive and put me after Em !....

use to wanna rap like jay z, now i feel im runnin laps around jay z , big and pac got it comin when i pass through , got the mic i aint the one you wanna pass too!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!