scotsman1990 Registered User
#556

vikings have traded the number 3 pick to the browns for 3 2012 selections, what the point in moving up 1 spot ??

Mr. Guappa Registered User
#557

Rochey18 said:
I read on twitter the browns gave their 1st (4th pick) 4th 5th and 7th round picks to move 1 spot to make sure they got Richardson

Great move by the Vikings.


I think it's their #4 overall pick, plus the 5th and 7th rounders.

Nice little earner for the Vikings.. basically picking up 2 free picks.

Kylo Ren Registered User
#558

scotsman1990 said:
vikings have traded the number 3 pick to the browns for 3 2012 selections, what the point in moving up 1 spot ??


Buccs were supposedly going to trade up.

Arawn Registered User
#559

scotsman1990 said:
vikings have traded the number 3 pick to the browns for 3 2012 selections, what the point in moving up 1 spot ??

talk of another team trading up for the player they wanted, they must really want him to give up 3 picks.



Have no clue who the **** packers will draft

Rochey18 Registered User
#560

Its to stop other teams getting to 3 to take Richardson.
If anything im shocked the vikings didnt wait longer??

Must have had a lot of offers on the table.

Hazys Registered User
#561

scotsman1990 said:
vikings have traded the number 3 pick to the browns for 3 2012 selections, what the point in moving up 1 spot ??


So the Bucs or whoever can trade for the 3rd and take Richardson off their hands. Im presume Vikings told the browns that somebody was trying to trade for the 3rd pick to take Richardson, so it force their hands

johnmcdnl Registered User
#562

Vikings get the 1, 4, 5, 7 picks according to Schefter on twitter for no 3 pick...

where the Vikings ever considering Richardson??? most mocks I've seen them going for Kalil with Richardson ending up in Cleveland anyways....

suppose if they really want him better safe than sorry but still...

barbarians Registered User
#563

Great move by the Vikings.

They can still draft their man (either Kalil or Claiborne) at number 4 and they get an extra three picks for moving down only one slot.

Who knows they could still trade down again and acquire even more picks.

Mr. Guappa Registered User
#564

Mr. Guappa said:
I think it's their #4 overall pick, plus the 5th and 7th rounders.

Nice little earner for the Vikings.. basically picking up 2 free picks.


johnmcdnl said:
Vikings get the 1, 4, 5, 7 picks according to Schefter on twitter for no 3 pick...

where the Vikings ever considering Richardson??? most mocks I've seen them going for Kalil with Richardson ending up in Cleveland anyways....

suppose if they really want him better safe than sorry but still...



Yeah it seems they gave up the 4th rounder too.. fairly hefty price to pay!

Rochey18 Registered User
#565

Price is high but they have the 1st later on too and still have a pick in every round with two in the 6th and 7th.

Kylo Ren Registered User
#566

Vikings are laughing right now.

HigginsJ Registered User
#567

Rochey18 said:
Price is high but they have the 1st later on too and still have a pick in every round with two in the 6th and 7th.



Yea agreed Browns better safe than sorry with the amount of picks they had

Arawn Registered User
#568

johnmcdnl said:
Vikings get the 1, 4, 5, 7 picks according to Schefter on twitter for no 3 pick...

where the Vikings ever considering Richardson??? most mocks I've seen them going for Kalil with Richardson ending up in Cleveland anyways....

suppose if they really want him better safe than sorry but still...

No but they had the power to trade with whoever wanted him bad

Kylo Ren Registered User
#569

Gamepass needed to watch the Draft?

Arawn Registered User
#570

I just got nfl network 3months for 2only cost 7e

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!