PrettyBoy Registered User
#496

ASAP Rocky and his entourage literally jump into the crowd and start fighting members of the audience during his performance

1 person has thanked this post
conor.hogan.2 Registered User
#497

ASAP Rocky Deep Purple was very disappointing, I nearly did not get through listening to it.

mufcboy1999 Registered User
#498

posted the making of this a while ago by a very good up and coming producer ryan leslie, not the best rapper you will ever hear by any means but makes great beats and good music.

5 minute freshen up



finished cdq version.

Jimmy Iovine Registered User
#499

Dr. Dre will serve as producer for the upcoming horror-thriller "Thaw."

I guess we can assume that Detox ain't coming out any time soon....again.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19102/title.dr-dre-to-produce-horror-movie-thaw

3 people have thanked this post
P4DDY2K11 Registered User
#500

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19104/title.dmx-sued-for-750000-following-botched-comeback-tour

X just can't help but get himself in shít non stop.

That reminds me actually, i think his new album is meant to be coming out in a few days.

2 people have thanked this post
PrettyBoy Registered User
#501

Jimmy Iovine said:
Dr. Dre will serve as producer for the upcoming horror-thriller "Thaw."

I guess we can assume that Detox ain't coming out any time soon....again.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19102/title.dr-dre-to-produce-horror-movie-thaw


Thought he was taking a break from music?

EDIT: Nevermind, just read the article, I thought he was going to be producing the soundtrack, not the movie itself

Jimmy Iovine Registered User
#502

Michael K. Williams is set to play ODB in an upcoming film.

This would be beyond amazing if it's true. For anyone who has seen The Wire and Boardwalk Empire you'll know how good an actor he is. This would be as good as a new Wu album for me anyway. Really hope that it's true.

Here's MKW doing what he does best. Superb scene. Omar is in the top 10 characters of all time imo.

5 people have thanked this post
PrettyBoy Registered User
#503

Jimmy Iovine said:
This would be beyond amazing if it's true. For anyone who has seen The Wire and Boardwalk Empire you'll know how good an actor he is. This would be as good as a new Wu album for me anyway. Really hope that it's true.

Here's MKW doing what he does best. Superb scene. Omar is in the top 10 characters of all time imo.


Brilliant actor, would be great for the role, looking forward to seeing it now

Boom_Bap Dishwasher Owner
#504

Perfect casting. Omar coming.......

1 person has thanked this post
mufcboy1999 Registered User
#505

full videos of nas performing illmatic at SXSW in texas. The full concert is now on nas's vevo channel on youtube.

have to say though this concert has the worst atmosphere iv ever witnessed in just about any big event, its the same for all the acts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q81lInyFZfE#!

liking this one from swiss beats ft ASAP Rocky, pretty much confirms a Ruff ryders comeback this year too.

(Invalid youtube)

1 person has thanked this post
conor.hogan.2 Registered User
#506

Tony yayo on the turntables? wtf

Jimmy Iovine Registered User
#507

mufcboy1999 said:
full videos of nas performing illmatic at SXSW in texas. The full concert is now on nas's vevo channel on youtube.

have to say though this concert has the worst atmosphere iv ever witnessed in just about any big event, its the same for all the acts.


I dunno what it is but every performance I saw at SWSX the crowd was rubbish. Big K.R.I.T. had to work his socks off to get anything from the crowd.

I had to laugh when one guy came out called STS, I think. He didn't give a ****. No one there knew him. I'd say his DJ didn't know him. He still rocked the house and walked off after. He was very good though.

The worst crowd I've seen was at the WTC in Glastonbury. Meth nearly broke down in tears because they were getting no love from them. It took about 40 minutes to get the crowd going.

If I was at them or at the Nas concert I'd be on such a high I'd probably fail a drugs test.

Podge2k7 Registered User
#508

New Obie Trice and Eminem track from Obies upcoming album:

http://www.xclusiveszone.net/2012/03/obie-trice-ft-eminem-richard-prod-by-statik-selektah/


And another track form the album, produced by eminem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1m1sLkZumo&feature=player_embedded

1 person has thanked this post
mufcboy1999 Registered User
#509

conor.hogan.2 said:
Tony yayo on the turntables? wtf


Lol what? That's premo !

@jimmy : on the phone can't qoute , but Ye the crowd were terrible a lot of non hip hop heads tbh by the looks of it.

Actually made it harder to watch the artists perform, obviously if the crowd were buzzing it would rub of on the rappers.

2 classic albums in illmatic and get rich were performed from start ro finish to a crowd who barely looked to appeiciate it.

Had a listen of both of those obie tracks earlier mate and tbh they are both cat IMO, Richard ft eminem is horrible.

conor.hogan.2 Registered User
#510

I'm joking, he just really sounds like Yayo with the back up rapping.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!