Tomjim Registered User

We are a newly establsihed sports club who is eligible for a grant from the local council. In order to draw down the grant we need a tax cleaance cert. Anyone know what the name of the form is, I looked on revenue, but I can't see anything

knockadoon Registered User

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!