chucknorris Registered User

glossy said:
A friend of mine was telling me this (her daughter told her, as she was there)
as the OP has stated that chuck is well know in D15 forum.

Thank you.

It happened, make no mistake about it.

I am not trying to scapegoat anyone but simply giving the facts.

Mind you, what proof could I give? camera recording of the incident? Would you kop on.

1 person has thanked this post
Diddler1977 Registered User

I suppose with incidents like this rumour and speculation can spread very quickly. Particularly when the story starts with "this happened a friend of mine"

However, the OP is a well established member of this forum and he is unlikely to be repeating unfounded gossip as fact.

maceocc2 said:
Sure was, I was at the till ready to checkout when they came in, one with a hand gun second guy with a sword. Got money from 3 tills I think.

Worst thing about it was, they went straight to the employee that was 32 weeks pregnant, poor girl was in bits after it.

Thats bloody terrible

These scum must see that Lidl as a easy target. 4 times I heard it was knocked off and thats only the times I heard off. Probably more times. Wouldnt be suprised to hear it was the same scumbags on more than one occasion too.

wildlifeboy Registered User

Jehuty42 said:
Well, I don't know any women to pass this warning on to, so as a man I guess I'll just keep on worrying about my statistically much higher chance of getting physically assaulted at random instead.

Jehuty, you're some Gimp! not surprised you dont know any women with comments like that!

3 people have thanked this post

Sharrow said:
No they haven't, unless someone is were the bed rooms are in a house you can't say your actions in assaulting them were justifiable.

Excuse me, i've actually read the new law. You're talking ****, my dear. Also, notice that I said 'If absolutely necessary' not on the slightest provocation.

Phenomenally Phrank said:
Excuse me, i've actually read the new law. You're talking ****, my dear. Also, notice that I said 'If absolutely necessary' not on the slightest provocation.

I see a dark stranger entering your life soon bearing ill tidings.

Gaspode Woof!

alright, stay on topic please!

Zwillinge Registered User

When I got home yesterday, my Dad said that few people on the road were chatting about recent break ins around the area.

We're in Glenville, just so people are aware, its been in the last few weeks, plenty of through the back doors and hopping walls.

Scum

daymobrew Registered User

Zwillinge said:
When I got home yesterday, my Dad said that few people on the road were chatting about recent break ins around the area.
Please make sure that they report the incidents to the Gardai. The Gardai will only direct resources to an area if there are reports.

spooky donkey Moderator

I did notice falshing blue lights outside at about 7pm that night come to think of it.

xzanti Moderator

maceocc2 said:
Sure was, I was at the till ready to checkout when they came in, one with a hand gun second guy with a sword. Got money from 3 tills I think.

Worst thing about it was, they went straight to the employee that was 32 weeks pregnant, poor girl was in bits after it.

Dirty, filthy, scummy bastards

I hope the poor girl and her baby are okay, a shock like that could send a woman into premature labour.. Not that those pieces of sh1t would care!

Slydice Registered User

200yrolecrank said:
They've all got CCTV and two way mirrors at the till leading to the office.

Yep, I was in a lidl in yesterday and actually looked this time. They definitely have cctv.

BlazingSaddler Registered User

Hi all. Does anybody know what was happening at 4am last night? It sounded like a helicopter was going to land on the roof of the house it was that close, woke all in the house up so I was less than impressed.

Gerlad Registered User

Yeah it woke me up too. Got told this morning that 5(!) houses got broken into in Castlegrange last night so could be something to do with that.

fletch Registered User

Gerlad said:
Yeah it woke me up too. Got told this morning that 5(!) houses got broken into in Castlegrange last night so could be something to do with that.

You don't know which roads? I know some people that live there

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!