slookie Banned
#8,941

kryogen said:
3 Australian league matches later

3 Faves (1/12, 1/14, 1/20) all to be winning at half time, just under evens (0.94)


Did the 3 favourites all ht/ft...works out at 2.07. Just a tenner for the craic

ForeverYoung90 Registered User
#8,942

Can someone please give me a solid bet for tomorrow at even money or better please?

Shane St. Registered User
#8,943

ForeverYoung90 said:
Can someone please give me a solid bet for tomorrow at even money or better please?


wait till monday and back man city 6/5

yesno1234 Registered User
#8,944

Shane St. said:
wait till monday and back man city 6/5


Wait till monday stick €50 on under 4.5 2nd half goals pre match and then stick €50 on man city in play and if city do not win you'll get your €50 back. With Bet365.

JohnnyDoogue Registered User
#8,945

Wincast Man City and Aguero to score any time is 16/5

What do you think?

1 person has thanked this post
Headshot Registered User
#8,946

Im thinking of going for Ronaldo to score 2 or more goals against Seville

I just feel that Madrid will be up for this after the miserable display against Bayern. Ronaldo bottled it against Bayern and I think he'll be really for this and plus he's only 1 ahead of Messi in the goal scoring charts

manual_man Registered User
#8,947

JohnnyDoogue said:
Wincast Man City and Aguero to score any time is 16/5

What do you think?


That sounds like awesome odds

MikeyGorse Registered User
#8,948

2 singles for me tomorrow:

Di Natale anytime @ evens

Falcao anytime @ evens

1 person has thanked this post
inforfun Moderator
#8,949

yesno1234 said:
Wait till monday stick €50 on under 4.5 2nd half goals pre match and then stick €50 on man city in play and if city do not win you'll get your €50 back. With Bet365.


I see a lot of suggestions to make the pre match bet on something that is a "certainty" to win.

Now i am open for correction but does it really matter which of the 2 bets you place is a "certainty"?

Asking this because certain pre match bets cant be made during live betting.
Example: i fancy City to win and over 2,5 goals @2.87. This is not available once the match has started.

And then put the free bet on over 0,5 goals in game.

Now here the part where i think i am smarter than i really am.

The only result where i would lose my live bet is a 0-0.
So that would return my in game bet since it would lose.
But i would also get my pre match bet returned according to bet365's bore draw rule (certain bets are made void in case of a 0-0, result/goals is one of them).

It could be that the bore draw rule doesnt apply in these free bet offers but i cant find that anywhere.

1 person has thanked this post
yesno1234 Registered User
#8,950

inforfun said:
I see a lot of suggestions to make the pre match bet on something that is a "certainty" to win.

Now i am open for correction but does it really matter which of the 2 bets you place is a "certainty"?

Asking this because certain pre match bets cant be made during live betting.
Example: i fancy City to win and over 2,5 goals @2.87. This is not available once the match has started.

And then put the free bet on over 0,5 goals in game.

Now here the part where i think i am smarter than i really am.

The only result where i would lose my live bet is a 0-0.
So that would return my in game bet since it would lose.
But i would also get my pre match bet returned according to bet365's bore draw rule (certain bets are made void in case of a 0-0, result/goals is one of them).

It could be that the bore draw rule doesnt apply in these free bet offers but i cant find that anywhere.


Only the in play bet is returned if it is a loser. So in your case if City were to fail to win, say United 1-0, then you would lose your pre match €50 and win the over 0.5 goals. So you would be down about €48 or so depending on the over 0.5 goals odds.

You're only considering a 0-0, that's the only case where you have guarenteed to break even. Any result where City fail to win OR win with under 2.5 goals, you'll lose the €50 pre match bet.

1 person has thanked this post
inforfun Moderator
#8,951

Good point...

Thinking on a Sunday morning at 07.31 is certainly not my strong point.

That free bet thing of bet365 has been confusing me every time they come up with it.

tinodz Registered User
#8,952

inforfun said:
Good point...

Thinking on a Sunday morning at 07.31 is certainly not my strong point.

That free bet thing of bet365 has been confusing me every time they come up with it.


If I was been super cynical on a Sunday morning, I would say that is the main reason they do it.

I am sure a decent percentage of people come up with bad plans to use the free bet, and the firm ends up in the green - along with getting the free publicity

*shakes fist at bookies*

inforfun Moderator
#8,953

You can certainly forget about outsmarting them

Reason i ****ed it up is because the bet i would like to make (and use the free bet for), cant be done in play.

Havent made any betting on that match though as it is only tomorrow.

Lasagna Diarra Registered User
#8,954

The odds on Metalurg (vs Rabotnicki, Macedonian league) are dropping like crazy!! This is most likely a fixed game. The odds on both teams were @ 2.35 a few days ago, but this morning the odds on Metalurg keep dropping from 2.00 to 1.91 to 1.87 to 1.75 and now down to 1.62 ! Also Bwin won't let you combine this bet with another one!

I took them at 1.75, I have a pretty large stake on it, hopefully everything goes as planned.

FWIW, Metalurg are 2nd and Rabotnicki 7th out of 12

1 person has thanked this post
ft9 Registered User
#8,955

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!