btts fiorentina/napoli 10/11

can't believe fior didn't score

ill be having a few quid on the cavani wincast v chelsea after
that display

Nuri Sahin Banned
#4,637

grohlisagod said:
Atletico Madrid Evens away to Sporting.

Atletico in good form, unbeaten in 7 conceding just 1 goal in the process. Off the back of a very good win midweek in Rome. They've won 3 of their last 5 away games in all competitions and seem much more recently this season. Falcao is in good form also with 7 in his last 6 games.

Sporting on the other hand have won just 1 of their last 5 home games. Home and away they've won just 1 of their last 8 and have conceded 13 goals in their last 4 games.

Yup, that's definitely one I've earmarked for tomorrow. This Atleti is different, Simone has made them defensively good

mailburner Registered User
#4,638

loving sunder dnb also tomorrow at evens
lumping on that one
would've done the same last time they played arse only for they
played 2hrs football midweek so now it's arse who were shocking
midweek so i can't see sunder losing this one or arse bouncing back.
Think arsenal have to be taken on this time
The 9/4 on spurs as ade mentioned is an absolute gift for a team
far superior to arsenal this season

and a few euro on this lot (thanks for athletico ade

Dutch Eredivisie Feyenoord v RKC Waalwijk
18-02-2012 17:45
Half-Time/Full-Time
Feyenoord / Feyenoord @ evens
Spanish La Liga Matches Sporting Gijon v Atletico Madrid
19-02-2012 17:00
Win-Draw-Win
Atletico Madrid @ 9/10
FA Cup Matches Stevenage v Tottenham
19-02-2012 14:00
Handicap Betting
Tottenham (-1.0) @ 5/6
FA Cup Matches Sunderland v Arsenal
18-02-2012 17:15
Draw No Bet
Sunderland @ evens

1 person has thanked this post
Headshot Registered User
#4,639

Lads what ya think of gladback tomorrow? I'm just in 2 minds about laying off or not

Notting that's stands out either for laying off

TiltedBrain Registered User
#4,640

Kaiser are on an awful run, 2 goals in their last 5? Gladbach on the other hand looking savage 11 goals in their last 5, but they've got injuries or something right?

I still think you'd be very unlucky to lose the double

nice article

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/02/17/2910065/theyve-conceded-fewer-goals-than-juventus-barcelona-bayern

1 person has thanked this post
Avfctom Registered User
#4,641

Avfctom said:
YES get in nice £210 set me up for the weekend first bet

reading to beat burnley 5/6
chelsea -1 to beat blues 5/6
£50 double

Just need Chelsea -1 I'm biased can't stand small Heath think Chelsea should walk it anyone think I should cover?

Nuri Sahin Banned
#4,642

Valez Sarsfield down from 11/10 to 10/11 in the last 30 mins.

Headshot Registered User
#4,643

TiltedBrain said:
Kaiser are on an awful run, 2 goals in their last 5? Gladbach on the other hand looking savage 11 goals in their last 5, but they've got injuries or something right?

I still think you'd be very unlucky to lose the double

nice article

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/02/17/2910065/theyve-conceded-fewer-goals-than-juventus-barcelona-bayern

you know **** ill just let the bet roll and if worse comes to worse I can do something on live betting

Headshot Registered User
#4,644

hamburg v werder bremen

I like the card bets on this. Its a derby match and if you look at previous matches they've been a few cards. Also this is the ref http://www.soccerway.com/referees/thorsten-kinhofer/86456/

tad ****e thou of over 5.5 @ 5/6

MoscowFlyer Registered User
#4,645

I really like the Over 3 (Asian Line) cards in the Chelsea/Birmingham game. Martin Atkinson in charge and well he is known for brandishing the odd card or 4! Chelsea will have the majority of the ball which should entice a few challenges from the Birmingham lads. Chelsea have a pretty horrible disciplinary record themselves this season so they shouldn't be discounted from helping this bet.

Its 1.875 on Bet365 right now.

Doubling this with Over 11 corners in the Everton/Blackpool game. In the same game last season in the PL they combined for 14 corners and since this is a cup game I expect both sides to attack which should lead to plenty of what we need!

It is 1.975 on Bet365

Double works out at 2.70/1.

Hell I'll throw in Headshot's shout there and make it a treble!

6.22/1

Nuri Sahin Banned
#4,646

El LoCo Ade said:
Still playing but it's 3-0 with not long left. Went big on this and all, though not United -1 big lol.

Gonna have 2 singles on Valez and Macara next.

Macara's game has been postponed as have all the matches in Ecuador for whatever reason.
http://www.soccerway.com/national/ecuador/primera-a/2012/1st-phase/

Valez 3-0 up still playing, should be grand. Hopefully some followed.

Money I had for Macara has gone on Brisbane Roar @ 4/6, I know that this won't appeal to most but I just want to keep the wins ticking along, so will continue with singles and very odd double, treble and accum here and there

Barnsley as I mentioned a page or two ago, as well as Valladolid and Deportivo La Courna in Segunda really catch the eye in the afternoon. Considering -1 with the Valladolid. Will decide later in the day.

Headshot Registered User
#4,647

Robert Lewandowski @ 5/6 anytime scorer, looks a great bet

Nuri Sahin Banned
#4,648

Headshot said:
Robert Lewandowski @ 5/6 anytime scorer, looks a great bet

No Kagawa and Gotze though. We should win nonetheless, but there is little value in the game from what I saw.

#4,649

Treble for the day.

Charlton
Swindon
barnsley

Works about 6/1.

Lasagna Diarra Registered User
#4,650

Under 2.5 in Chelsea v Birmingham @ 2.05

Birmingham have conceded very few goals recently, I can't see Chelsea score more than 2 goals against them especially without Drogba.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!