kristine86 Registered User
#61

Thanks

kristine86 Registered User
#62

Just got my payment today ,but still waiting on back money.

My renewal expiry date was 30 Nov

egan2020 Registered User
#63

kristine86 said:
Just got my payment today ,but still waiting on back money.

My renewal expiry date was 30 Nov


Thanks Kristine. I was just about to phone them but checked here first. My renewal is a week after yours so I'll leave it until next week to give them a ring.

assasins creed Registered User
#64

kristine we got our second payment just thursday gone and our back money was in so your second payment should have your backdated money

SCOOP 64 Registered User
#65

Is it 10 to 12 weeks from when fis received the renewal form (11 jan) or from renewal expire date (13 feb)?
thks

yabadabado Registered User
#66

nig1 said:
Is it 10 to 12 weeks from when fis received the renewal form (11 jan) or from renewal expire date (13 feb)?
thks


renewal expiry date

egan2020 Registered User
#67

Anyone got an update as to where they are on renewals? I telephoned them this morning and was hold for 25 minutes and then got cut off before I got to speak to anyone

Francescoli Registered User
#68

egan2020 said:
Anyone got an update as to where they are on renewals? I telephoned them this morning and was hold for 25 minutes and then got cut off before I got to speak to anyone


Processing claims from the 8/12/11.

1 person has thanked this post
busymom31 Registered User
#69

egan2020 said:
Anyone got an update as to where they are on renewals? I telephoned them this morning and was hold for 25 minutes and then got cut off before I got to speak to anyone


Processing claims from the 8/12/11.


so thats about a 13 week wait including christmas. much better than the 20 weeks i had heard.

im feb renewal so ill have it in may. we are monthly paid so this money was always our only weekly money. long months without it.

i really think the fis department needs a review to see about getting them more staff and going back to the years that we got it back within a month.

Fittle Registered User
#70

Rather than start a whole new thread on this issue, I thought I'd ask those who you who are up to speed on FIS about this issue.
My brother was told to apply for FIS, although he is about 10e over their threshold. He is in a low paid job and has 2 kids. He's been told to 'apply anyway' even though on paper, he earns 10e per week more than the FIS limits.

Is it worth his while applying? Are their limits determined exactly, or are they in any way flexible for applicants like my brother? Thanks alot.

yabadabado Registered User
#71

Fittle said:
Rather than start a whole new thread on this issue, I thought I'd ask those who you who are up to speed on FIS about this issue.
My brother was told to apply for FIS, although he is about 10e over their threshold. He is in a low paid job and has 2 kids. He's been told to 'apply anyway' even though on paper, he earns 10e per week more than the FIS limits.

Is it worth his while applying? Are their limits determined exactly, or are they in any way flexible for applicants like my brother? Thanks alot.


there is no flexibility.if he is over by any amount he's gone.Its done on net pay.
€612 isn't exactly a low paid job

Fittle Registered User
#72

yabadabado said:
there is no flexibility.if he is over by any amount he's gone.Its done on net pay.
€612 isn't exactly a low paid job


Maybe not today - but he was earning over 800pw in the same job just over a year ago. Anyway, thanks for info.

egan2020 Registered User
#73

Fittle said:
Maybe not today - but he was earning over 800pw in the same job just over a year ago. Anyway, thanks for info.


Is 612 euro his pay before tax etc? If not and his take home pay is less than 602 he should qualify for something.

channaigh Registered User
#74

Hi all still waiting on my renewal was meant to have it last week but they never put it through so told me I would be back in payment this thursday. So just rang them and they said it may be there on Thursday because it's gone to checking because of the arrears what does this mean? My renewal date was nov 17 and I was on maternity leave went back to work on the 28 th

yabadabado Registered User
#75

channaigh said:
Hi all still waiting on my renewal was meant to have it last week but they never put it through so told me I would be back in payment this thursday. So just rang them and they said it may be there on Thursday because it's gone to checking because of the arrears what does this mean? My renewal date was nov 17 and I was on maternity leave went back to work on the 28 th

It would mean it just has to be signed off by a supervisor.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!